Your jams #2020

still hoping for the day when insta previews become available here :see_no_evil:
anyway. Three digitone jams

1 Like

AR Mk2, OT Mk2, A4 Mk2, DN, with a bunch of stuff being triggered by APC40 mk2 and Novation Launch XL (2 humans at the wheel). Such Fun!

1 Like

This sounds fantastic!

1 Like

Very cool!

Here is my latest video, Digitakt sequencing Tr8 and Volca Keys. Using CCā€™s to control pitch on the TR8 Kicks and Claves. Itā€™s a rave influenced breakbeat jam.

5 Likes

Hi everyoneā€¦ jam outside of the Box :slightly_smiling_face: on Elektron Moog korg Xone Pioneer.

2 Likes

Limiting myself with only internal sounds and 4 tracks on my new toy.
Enjoy:)

3 Likes

Resume from my jamuary 2020.

1 Like

Well because my second profile is closed but not the topic we can continue to post here, so I come share with you this little jam I made last Sunday with just mc707 for a challenge :

2 Likes

This happened as the first jam with the Hoax sample pack on the MD and some FM support from the beautiful DNā€¦

3 Likes

My first experiment / sketch / jam in my new studio :pray:t4:, using OTmk2 playing samples and looping guitar, Nord drum 2, Virus snow, saturation and sidechaining from OTO BOUM, OTO BAM, Faderfox PC12 controlling everything.

4 Likes

hefty technoes my man!

1 Like

We take no prisoners :wink:

this remind me a french artist i listen years ago : StupƩflip :sweat_smile:

Here comes the Jam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been using the last month in quarantine to explore the Digitone much deeper than I had before, itā€™s amazing how much can be done with one single piece of hardware.

Hereā€™s a playlist with these quarantine sessions with the DN (and occasionally some other tiny synths):

3 Likes

Hi again! just another boring techno jam :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Not so hardware jam :slightly_smiling_face:

proud owner of some Elektron boxes since two months or so. thats the first jam iā€™m really proud of for now.