Your jams #2020

Maybe this subject already exists but I would like to create a new one and find more easily your musical sessions of all kinds, all gears combined. Feel free to share your last lives and why not your old ones, enjoy

Peut être que ce sujet existe déjà mais je souhaitais en créer un nouveau pour que l’on poisse retrouver plus facilement vos sessions musicales tout genre, tout matériel confondu. Sentez-vous libre de partager vos derniers lives et pourquoi pas vos anciens, enjoy!

2 Likes

Ok! Here’s a practice recording for a live set I did recently:

AR, MD, AH, AD
Circuit Mono Station, Eventide H9 and Space
Xone:96

7 Likes

Oh it’s not playable on soundcloud is it a private track??

Here‘s the only jam I did for Jamuary…I meant to do more but hallas… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It s private but it should still play embedded here. Doesn t work?

Can’t play it on my phone, maybe at home tonight ^^

Here is my last jam with DT DN Volca Sample Skulpt Lofi Junky and Faderfox UC4

4 Likes

Here’s my jam with Digitakt, Circuit and Boss RC202

7 Likes

Here’s mine! Great thread, first time I’m (daring) posting a jam on Elektronauts! I only post videos on Instagram though, so maybe it won’t work embedded. Cheers!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9UY_g0B5QP/?igshid=ib20mlhz1ixg

2 Likes

Thanks to share us your work, I will listen it carefully at home this weekend😊

1 Like

This is beautiful! Love the composition. Subscribed:)

Love the way music is evolving great jam her, iwill listen that at home this weekend :blush:

Thanks a lot! :+1::love_you_gesture::pray:

Thanks man! Your jam is also very cool!

1 Like

Mostly AR. First attempt at something slower and using soundbites from a D&D stream I watch which has a cool mechanic that allows watchers to influence gameplay (Force of Good/ Force of Evil) - The Dungeon Run.

1 Like

Our live techno jam from february

4 Likes

Considering selling this little beast I picked up last month to fund something else, so I recorded this video for my Reverb.com listing. Though whenever I listen to it, it just sounds really freaking good. Drums sounds are meh, but the synth is ace. Sequenced from a Digitone. Open that filter up, instant Trance!

Quick snippet of some material I put together today. May flesh it out into a more official song. Who says Digitone can’t do drums?

4 Likes

Here’s one of the last shows I played end of 2019 but just posted to IG tv recently. Set up was grandmother into chase bliss mood, grandmother spring reverb out into Octatrack, and 0coast into Octatrack - live sampling it all. Had stuff prepared in the OT but hadn’t worked too much with the set up so it could be as improv as possible.

1 Like

https://uffuff.bandcamp.com/album/eebneewq (edit wrong track but same dif)
so i’ve had this drum and bass bug for like 2 fucking months, anyways, I was inspired by what I hear on most tracker videos from the days of renoise emerging, so I did this on my squarp, blackbox, digitakt, korg mini and mono
I don’t think I’m going to recover anytime soon.

3 Likes