Your Favourite Podcasts

…broken records…
liner notes for the digital age…rick rubin and others talk to various guests / musicians…

…20thousand hz…
well done podcast that’s all about sonic branding and sounddesigns fetish…

and of course…the joe rogan experience…almost daily new guests in decent sourrounding
chats ending in about pretty much anything…starting from their each main personal profession focus…
and beeing a stand up comedian or a pro fighter…of course…
which always ends up in a pretty good equasion of the big everything…

1 Like

IS there an Elektronauts podcast? Anyone want to start one? One hour a week (40 minutes a week?) Music from Your Tracks, sounds from Current Sounds? Interviews with 'Nauts? Features 'nauts tracks from Bandcamp…experts corner…I haven’t even been drinking!

EDIT: a mix of music and GAS and stuff

5 Likes

Sysex Dumpster (mostly modular chat) is very good. https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/sysex-dumpster/id1188118896

1 Like

Bret Weinstein’s Dark Horse Podcast

Interesting evolutionary biologist, had unsavory dealings with Evergreen University, wishes to discuss things.

2 Likes

I foresee a joyous start full of energy that comes crashing down as soon as someone mentions ‘OT’ and ‘sound quality’.

On a serious note, i d enjoy a curated listening of e’nauts music. Talks could be nice, or not, depending on the quality of the host. Curious how many rounds we could have before the interesting guests have all been featured. Not gonna be the one setting it up though. Too much on my hands already.

1 Like

:point_up:

I recommend Well There’s Your Problem. It’s got Alice from TF and it’s about engineering disasters.

Yeah, won’t be me either. File under “nice idea”

1 Like

This week’s episode of the always-worthwhile Song Exploder podcast goes back to the 1980s for a house-influenced track that features iconic gear like the Fairlight CMI and the Linn 9000 drum machine.

1 Like

Weird studies

This episode of Forever Ago podcast is great if you have kids…

Old but still gold!

Awesome episode about an extremely musical mind…