Your Favorite Deep Dubby/Spacey House Tracks

OT wasn’t part of the family yet. Can’t recall the fx chain - Ableton’s Echo might have been a part of it. Its overdrive function is pretty nice, as is its reverb - all conveniently/easily mapped to controllers.

1 Like

Aarh okay haha. Was meant as sort of a semi joke. If you don’t know, I re-awakened the “The OT Sound Really?” Thread not so long ago, and I got sort of teased for it :laughing:

But yeah, I haven’t messed too much about with Live’s ‘Echo’. I know it has overdrive though and that it doesn’t sound bad. The inbuild reverb I haven’t really liked so much though.
And I guess that I prefer the simplicity of ‘Delay’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ahhh - got it. Saw the thread, but never “dove in” so see what that was all about…

1 Like

Here’s to get the thread back on track, sorry :sweat_smile:

Every track on this release is great. But these 3 are the most spacy and dubby. 2 of them quite breaky as well.

1 Like

Haha that was a good idea I think :laughing:

1 Like

Used to play this one (Casio Dub) and weird everyone out :laughing: I love their output as MMM, “Que Barbaro” being among the top tunes for me.

Here is Que Barbaro, even though I do not think it fits the vibe of the thread… TUNE!

EDIT: Not that “Que Barbaro” didn’t weird everyone out any less than “Casio Dub”, just to clear that out. It is fucking weird in a delicious way. :man_dancing:

Definetly different and weird. Could imagine people on the dance floor getting weirded out by it :slightly_smiling_face:
But yeah, the 1st one sort of has the dubby vibe. Not so much the 2nd one :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Talking about weird. Every track on the release that these next tracks are taken from are weird :sweat_smile:
But these 2 are the only ones I’ll call dubby, so here goes.

1 Like

No one has been posting for awhile now, so I’ll post a track today.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lovin’ the vibe …

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is a true masterpiece. I still have it on vinyl.

Got it on vinyl too! Was reissued a couple of years ago.

A couple of other favourites of mine

2 Likes

Fuck. Those drums. :man_dancing:

Yes yes yes to NRK, Tango and Siesta!… Don’t forget H-Foundation who infused a massive dub influence into their work.

EVERY one a classic!

Ah forgot about Lost My Dog!

Another absolute classic that no one has mentioned

Just good memories …

1 Like