Your Digitone setup

+1 for the 0-coast, thanks to built in midi to cv/gate converter you can sequence other modules with DN

Might be doing similar things with my Minilogue. I’m terrible at playing keys, but controlling it with the Elektron sequencer sounds right awesome.

My actual experimental ambient set up… :space_invader:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’d add a Typhon to that.

Your “danger Will Robinson!” robot looks sooooooo tired!

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Captain Credible-Kaospad-DN-NTS1-OT
VKeys-MS70CDR-OT
Roland A-500pro

5 Likes

Here’s to @iacid’s dear robot.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for taking my tired little robot recorder to heart, I will save this image as wallpaper for my mobile…He will be my guru and he will suggest me the tricks of the machines.
:robot:

1 Like

Some people swear by the AS-1. Check the discussion on sound vs workflow / knoblessness though, if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Are Digitone Keys allowed on here? Loving the control the keys brings to the A4, this is a great combo. :metal:

Thinking about rounding this out with an OT or DT But I’m as of yet undecided.

19 Likes

Love the SNES stand!

1 Like

Haha good catch! It’s more storage than a stand, the DK is on blocks and my snes games just happen to fit under there perfectly.

2 Likes

:laughing:
I’m glad you like it! I couldn’t not see that face on it after @wriggy_b pointed it out.

That is such a perfect pairing.

1 Like

When I went to Perfect Circuit to pick up the A4 they had a setup there with the DK, A4, and AR all blacked out and it was seriously the coolest thing I’d ever seen. If I had money to burn I would have bought the AR right then and there lol.

my studio ,digitone is there,believe me , my music

4 Likes

Here is my setup, together with Live and Push and overbridge. has middi mapped many overbridge midi controls so I can tweak a lot of parameters using Push only.

Ableton project for this is here ( you can also use this for other controllers for quick mappings )https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aaY3GSDY5L031yf_N29MWWftd5AUgWth/view?usp=sharing

13 Likes

This looks super vibey. Love the candle too.