Your Digitone setup

There’s a lot to be said for having Digitone with exactly 2 devices, 1 into L and 1 into R.

1 Like

Hi, How do you use tr8s with digitone? I was thinking about that config, curious about it…?

Nothing special. Digitone sends clock and pattern changes to TR8-S. They have their own channels on the mixer. Thats it.

Lol I knew the music was going to be good from the janky look of the setup. Great work!

1 Like

Tanx

always keep the faith!

Wanted to share this great techno set from Yann Cook:

And this one is Digitone only:

(His A4 set is great too Techno Sketch ► Analog Four - YouTube)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Just got the DN today. I’m in love.

6 Likes

The simplicity of the Impact with the added expression of the tonekeys makes for a really fun and inspiring setup.

6 Likes

DN == BestBuy 2021!!!

1 Like

Sublime.

10 Likes

They make a great pair. Nice with a desktop mono plugged into the DN inputs.

Here’s a clip of yesterday’s setup.

2 Likes

Okay disregard first pic on top just my kid watching Yt :joy:

4 Likes

Holy cow! We have that same Happy Napper blanket!

2 Likes

About to introduce these two. I’m only going to sample DN for the next few days.

7 Likes

It moonlights as my back support for late night knob fiddling :joy:

1 Like

I have two setups
Band setup
Laptop is master clock/sequencer of Program changes
Laptop to 5 channels MIDI interface.
1 channel goes to Digitone Keys. another to subphatty, another to ARMKII and another one to Peak/Hydrasynth (for patch changes mostly - don’t trust Elektron with that).
Digitone Keys is sequencing audio + MIDI tracks for Peak/Hydra. Also used to play some live parts on DNK/Peak/Hydra.
Subphatty keybed is Master keybed when needed.

Home studio setup
Digitone/Drumbrute Impact/Minilogue.

Self contained: DIGI midi out to splitter to other machines. Audio from the machines back to Digitone.

Drum machine and Korg sequenced through Digitone while I add guitar, turn knobs and switch patterns.

Minilogue keyboard serves as controller for Digitone.

2 Likes