Your digitakt setup

You enjoy the O Coast? What are you using it for sound wise?

Thanks!

love this set up :two_hearts:

Iā€™m looking into minimizing my set up, only keeping my favorite hardware, selling the rest & buying a few new pieces. I would have a blast with your set upā€¦ thatā€™s something I want to work towardsā€¦ the only thing Iā€™d MAYBE add would be an analog synth of some sort & a bass guitar.

I adore the Op-1, itā€™s the last piece of gear Iā€™d consider selling & honestly, even tho itā€™s fun on itā€™s own, I love using it with other gear too. Never messed with midiā€™ing it up, but love running it thru Analog Heat, Red Panda Particle (or other effects) & sampling it into 1 of my MPCā€™s to further manipulate. I bet itā€™s fun to use with the Digitakt, Zoia & Organelle!

I also have the Doepfer Dark Energy lying around which replaces the OP-1 sometimes. So BAM 100% complete!

1 Like

I consider my self minimal as well by going with just Digitakt and a Roland JP8080.

I also have an iPad that i use as food for the DT and I plan to incorporate some of its great synths such as Animoog and iSem because they really sound great.

That raises my total channels to 12 considering that the 8080 is dualtimbral.
Must say though that even the DTā€™s 8 tracks can output a really tight and full outcome.

1 Like

how do you route the audio for these devices? I am liking at a similar setup. Do you route the circuit ms into the digitakt?

The way I have it in the photo, the Circuit Mono audio is going into the Digitone so I can add some FX, like reverb or delay.

1 Like

What is the box next to the DT?

Thatā€™s the Landscape Stereo Field. Itā€™s a great sound mangler for drums, and an interesting touch synth:

https://www.landscape.fm/stereofield

Hi there. This is my setup.

9 Likes

Scrolling through this makes my vision of pairing the digitakt with the 0coast seem less and less original.

Iā€™m a new Digitakt user and am loving it. Iā€™m using the Digitakt as a sequencer for my deepmind 6 and my Korg Prologue. The Prologue is running through the Eventide Space. Everything is going into Ableton. Ableton is sending clock to all the gear.

1 Like

My current setup. Recently got a Blofeld, and Iā€™m really happy with this sonic palette.

Keystep midi into Digitakt, Digitakt midi out to everything else (Blofeld, Neutron, Bass Station 2, sp404, Volca FM), so I can play everything via Keystep/Digitakt. Neutron audio being run through Digitakt for sampling. Digitakt audio being run through sp404 for further sampling and FX. Three Zoom MS-CDR pedals for Blofeld, BS2 and Volca FM, and one unseen TC Electronic Flashback 2 pedal for Neutron.

Neutron is the one thing I donā€™t plan on using live so I donā€™t have to worry about repatching for each song. Hence sampling it into Digitakt, or sp404 if want chorus etc.

6 Likes

These are good in my opinion.
Think I will get a second one ASAP.

1 Like

Hey, i am thinking about buying a similar case to host up to three biyes (OT mk1, Rytm mk1, DT). How erginomic is it to reach the third box (in your Pictures it would be the OT)? My only concern is that it would be too far away to easily tweak it and read the Display.

Thinking of getting that combo, how are you liking the 2 together?

This is my setup :upside_down_face:
Digitakt
Blofeld
P6
TD-3
MS-70
Keystep

Recording in Ableton with Overbridge and ProFx8

9 Likes

Iā€™ve had a Swan Elektron case (which is designed for two mkI boxes) sitting unused and got the idea to see if I could put my newly acquired Polyend Medusa and a Digi box in.
After removing the middle dividing wall the fit is just perfect! A stroke of luck for sure!

Now just to decide on Digitakt or Digitone to pair with the Medusa? Iā€™m leaning towards the DN for itā€™s fx but will try both and see.

20 Likes

How are the fx in your mackie,?? Thanks

I just got the L12, was wondering which is the best option to connect the Digitakt audio outputs, in channeles 3-8 using two channels? or only mono? or as stereo inputs?