Your digitakt setup

This is my setup so far: digitakt into my pc via USB, and a makeshift tripod using cardboard boxes, a wooden stick and a hammer to counterweight the phone I strap on at the end with a rubber band.

6 Likes

nice setup. i’d get a decksaver for the hammer though.

8 Likes

I think you should replace the flowering plant with a head of broccoli

2 Likes

Thank you! Recording videos with the hammer-and-stick tripod is thrilling :slight_smile:

lol i just realized how dusty my desk is

digitakt > overbridge > ableton, mother is line in thru my old ass MOTU interface

Ghetto engineering skills confirmed.

2 Likes

Thought that was a vampire killer starter kit.

6 Likes

DT and two MC202’s has been a real pleasure so far

2 Likes

Do the 202s have CV mod?

Hello everybody! I am really new in this world and I got these stuff first of all. What do you think my mini-minimal setup? How can I use them more efficient? Also what do you suggest me as second synthesizer? Thanks!!

-Moog Subsequent37
-Elektron Digitakt
-Behringer XENYX Q802USB

4 Likes

Something polyphonic, e. g. Deepmind or Digitone

Can I run 2 different sound at the same time from Moog to Digitakt? I mean for example, I add a melody to the beat, and I want to add Pad sound. Can I do both sound and play on Digitakt on same time?

The Sub37 is a mono synth, but paraphonic i.e. it can play two notes, but only two notes of the same preset. You can play anything from the DT at the same time as the Sub37. Are you sending midi signals from the DT to Sub37?

The midi cable goes from DT Midi out to Subsequent37 Midi in. I can control the Sub37 from DT. I choose Channel 9 on Sub37 and DT. This works well. My question; Can I have multi-tracks with only 1 channel (with moog)? My purpose is create drum sounds with DT and add other sounds (pad, bass etc.) with Moog. Can I do that? Or I need more equipment to add more tracks? Btw sorry my english. I hope I can explain it well.

PM’d you

four voices for my digitakt!!!

5 Likes

Little update :wink:

4 Likes

This is my setup. I made the table from a 16 inch x 6 foot wood panel, and a Z style keyboard stand.

Best regards,

Gino

4 Likes

Minilogue under the table being controlled by Digitakt and push so I can step sequence while improvising chords/melodies

1 Like

It looks like a phone with a sequencer app