Your digitakt setup

The Sub37 is a mono synth, but paraphonic i.e. it can play two notes, but only two notes of the same preset. You can play anything from the DT at the same time as the Sub37. Are you sending midi signals from the DT to Sub37?

The midi cable goes from DT Midi out to Subsequent37 Midi in. I can control the Sub37 from DT. I choose Channel 9 on Sub37 and DT. This works well. My question; Can I have multi-tracks with only 1 channel (with moog)? My purpose is create drum sounds with DT and add other sounds (pad, bass etc.) with Moog. Can I do that? Or I need more equipment to add more tracks? Btw sorry my english. I hope I can explain it well.

PM’d you

four voices for my digitakt!!!

5 Likes

Little update :wink:

4 Likes

This is my setup. I made the table from a 16 inch x 6 foot wood panel, and a Z style keyboard stand.

Best regards,

Gino

4 Likes

Minilogue under the table being controlled by Digitakt and push so I can step sequence while improvising chords/melodies

1 Like

It looks like a phone with a sequencer app

I have very limited time and space, this is my solution, everything is hooked up to an audio interface xonnected to my phone, the beatstep is being replaced with a Uno and a Korg Kontrol 2

10 Likes

That’s awesome! What case is that?

Iam from sweden but the store had a webpage in english

https://m.clasohlson.com/uk/Instrument-Case/40-8470

1 Like

Thank you. That’s some excellent foam work, too.

Included with the case its just some simple cutting :wink:

Haha, yes, but small children complicate everything. :smiley:

Thats so true

Thats what i have now UNO will go above DT

2 Likes

Do the Deluge and DT play nicely together? What’s your workflow with them?

Hello all! Recently took the plunge and added a DT to my setup…

Digitakt
Moog Subsequent 37
Roland TR8S
NI Maschine MK3
Ableton Push 2
iPad Pro 10.5

Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 mixer
Apogee Duet
Line 6 Helix guitar processor
Mackie MR5 MK2 monitors
Senheiser HD280 headphones

Probably other stuff I’m forgetting

I’d post a photo, but my “studio” space is in the midst of being restructured, so a lot of gear is lying around, disconnected and forlorn. Kudos to everyone for sharing their photos and descriptions :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Update to my setup… added studio monitors.

Best regards,

Gino

11 Likes

I also have the new KRKs (the 5" version) and I am very happy with them.

1 Like

My Digitakt controls my software synths, Moog Lil Phatty, Prophet 08, Abstrakt Avalon, Blofeld, and eurorack modular. The DT is the brains of my setup.

1 Like