Your Commitment to Releasing Something in 2022

We microsampled our way through a variety of percussive sources, with some of these rhythmic textures first being sliced and randomized on the 1010Blackbox, before everything ended up in Ableton for mixing & arrangement. Most pads and synth sounds you hear were done with the B Monopoly, as that was at hand at the time.

1 Like

0%

second weeklybeats compilation volume out!

All OP-1 this time

3 Likes

Hi Fellas,
i commited to release one track every month this year, but i stopped i april since i got injured. But now i am ok again and back on track with two new tracks for you i made just on the Digitakt. Since 5 years the Digitakt is my go-to device when making music. It feels so natural to me to make music on.
Of course i took a little help here and there from my bass guitar, Rhodes MK2, OP-1 and some percussions lying on my table.

I hope youā€™ll like it. I was in some kind of swampy mood after listening to a lot of old Flying Lotus music :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I wonā€™t be spamming this thread with every weekly release but this oneā€™s kinda special as it is the result of a shitload of time and effort and was performed live at my employerā€™s bookfair on 7/9. I was hoping to improve upon it when I did pretty much the same material on 7/29 but sadly the result was less than desirable. So I present you this!

7 Likes

I committed to an album, but I am going with two EPs instead this year.
Here is the first, 7 tracks, ambient / cinematic stuff.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve just finished listening to your EP, WOW!

I really dig your Sound. Itā€™s brilliant, evocative and beautiful!

3 thumbs up!

2 Likes

Many thanks for the kind words @Tchu :pray:

1 Like

Released a splitcassette recently. Some kind of techno I guess.

3 Likes

That bass line is great, really nice track!

1 Like

This isnā€™t excatly MY release, but my bands new ep of remixes of a song off our latest album came out. Definite highlights are the Justin Broadrick and Conveyor Belt remixes.

1 Like

Released my first ā€˜dawlessā€™ music this year. Itā€™s got the Digitakt at the helm, the Cycles as the main chord/melody machine, the Microkorg on pads/strings duty and the Neutron as the special sauce. It has been my first real setup, and will probably be for the rest of the year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I like to create all these sad and slow songs but sometimes I just wanna have fun.
This is taken from this live performance. I did change the mix a bit (I only have one stereo track of all the synths so thereā€™s not so much I can do though).

I should perhaps create an other ā€œartist nameā€ for this type of music.

6 Likes

My goal for this year was to release at least one ep. And recently that goal was finished as i released my first ep called ā€œInto the Dreamscapeā€ on Bandcamp.

3 Likes

Absolement.

Very inspiring thread! Here is what I hope will be the first of many releases after years of procrastination.

5 Likes

Bang ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

New tapes rolling off the assembly line. The beat tape, ClichĆ©d By Trade, is in peopleā€™s hands as we speak. The noise type one, All Sound, No Journey is in duplication.

Also providing a side of noise for a split with DNOC which will be out shortly.

7 Likes

Iā€™m in, though 2022 is not a reasonable goal for most of my current projects, I will release something this year.

2 Likes