World Cup ‘22…Field Fairies Unite!

It brings everyone together, even the haters. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’ve watched about 80% of the games so far, being stateside seeing top class soccer is a treat every few years during the WCup and EuroCup, I don’t have time to follow all the regular games. While I’m a fan of the sport I’m reminded how ridiculous the dives and flops are followed by completely childish outbursts to gain the Ref’s foul call. Simply off putting, especially when you see how tough both Hockey and UFC fighters batter eachother. Additionally while I think the VAR and slow motion reviews are helpful, stealing goals back from underdog or lower ranked nation’s teams just stinks of colonial privilege and imperialism. GROSS! It’s too depressing watching American Football, with the constant commercials breaks begging for you to buy a Giant Freaking Gas Guzzling PickUp Truck to tow your Gas Guzzling Power Boat to the nearby lake and back, along with the constant career ending injuries that occur now at least once per game, some poor lineman knee is ruined as he’s carted off the field. Basketball is fun to watch but it’s literally impossible for the average person to play professionally unless you’re a taller than the Jolly Green Giant. Anyways back to WorldCup I’m betting on France to win, but it will probably be Brazil this year. Sports Suck :joy:

For proper football with no vr go watch Sunday league teams at local pitches hacking lumps out of each other. No vr there, just angry men kicking each other :wink:

2 Likes

Took a little longer that I’d hoped it would but finally it’s a wrap. Good riddance!

1 Like

:smile: 2026 is right around the corner.

The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in

2 Likes

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?!

1 Like

Wait, what? There’s a World Cup going on?

2 Likes

Not in Germany there ain’t.

2 Likes

What a great match.

5 Likes

Wow!! What a finish!

2 Likes

Our Argentinian neighbours will be happy.

2 Likes

Great Game, Well done France for making a game of it but glad Argentina won (as France won last time and knocked England out this time!)

2 Likes

That’s a wrap. I’m not sure why Wenger didn’t play Pires.

See you all in four years😉

1 Like

It’s all about Messi!!! :blue_heart::white_heart:

It was very messy

1 Like

for some crossover appeal heres a messi themed track i made on a RYTM

1 Like

That was radicalawesome stuff! :trophy:

:cry: :fr: :sob:

What a match it was.
The referee was remarkable IMO.
I feel sorry for the French team, they stayed solid even loosing 2-0, very impressive collective mind, hats off Didier.
Kolo Muani would have made it with his final shoot, it would have been a legendary match.

3 Likes

I’d have loved to see Ronaldo’s face when Messi has the cup in his hands.

Gonna be a bit awkward for Messi going back to work this week…

1 Like