Who are you? What's your life like?

Did a quick search and didn’t see a thread like this - so here we go.

Who are you? What is your life like? I’m always curious to see what the lives of other musicians and electronic music lovers are like. We talk all day about gear, production techniques, memes etc - but we only get small glimpses into eachothers’ lives via the “show us the view from your window” thread.

I’ll go first:

• I’m Phil. I’m an architect.
  • I live in the pacific northwest in the USA. We have moss.
  • I love motorcycles. I’m doing a trip through twisty roads in California soon. I used to commute by motorcycle when I lived there, splitting lanes. My commute was an hour by car or bus, or 20 minutes splitting lanes on my bike. I miss that. It’s something special that more people should experience.
  • I love pads. Give me your lushest pads. I am happy to hold down chord for ten minutes.
  • I struggle to find the right balance of alone time (to read, make music, and recharge) and social time. If I have plans, I love to cancel them at the last minute and stay in. If my weekend is open, I sometimes pine to be with people even though I could enjoy my alone time.

Who are you?

26 Likes

Alright so we got an architect and two clowns so far

24 Likes

22 posts were merged into an existing topic: So, what do you do?

Architect and two clowns walk into a bar. Two get drinks and the other gets doxed.

5 Likes

My names Thom Yorke and I play in a relatively small band called radiohead.

Is you want to know more, just ask

9 Likes

im a creep

6 Likes

So much dox fodder here already

6 Likes

Looks like you’ve cooked up a great band name here.

3 Likes

Do it. I dare you! I double dare you motherfucker, dox me one more goddamned time!

:grin:

3 Likes