Which VSTi would you like to become hardware?

And this wonderful thing called Axoloti (by johannes Taelman)!

1 Like

You’ve got the sp2400 coming out from Isla instruments plus there’s an sp1200 app coming out from lowhiss on iOS if that floats your boat, fully midi mappable. Looks good, sounds legit

1 Like

I know but for me, this is not appealing hardware. I would like a real handy box with pots and faders like the plugin.

1 Like

Yeah, Decimort & AKAI-zer in a box would be amazing!

2 Likes

the UA suite :sleepy:

if you’re into modular there is this

but a standalone hardware would be cool!

3 Likes

eurorack drop-out

Permut8 - by Sonic Charge

in pedal or compact FX module form.

that would be sick.

4 Likes

I think a licensed hardware Serum would sell like proverbial hotcakes.

1 Like

I would be all over a hardware version of u-he Repro-5.

Valhalla effects would be awesome as well. I know there was some form of their reverb, I think, as a cartridge for a eurorack module, but I’d love to have VintageVerb and Delay (might as well add SpaceModulator to that list) in an Empress or OTO-ish format.

2 Likes

Ableton Sampler.

A hardware multisampler that I can drop in every single Samples From Mars multisample library, streaming from an SSD with analog filters.

6 Likes

sounds a bit like OTO Machines Biscuit

2 Likes

that would be nice

Been curious about Biscuit for a while…never got around to picking one up when they were being made and no one I know has one to check out. Maybe, one day!

I have a friend with one and it’s great. Kind of annoyed that i didn’t pick one up.

1 Like

Denis is working on a successor to it. It will let you switch between 8/12/and 16 bit conversion

6 Likes

:dizzy_face: yeeeeeeeeees

…effectrix meets turnado by sugarbytes…

was hopin’ for this to be covered by a next generation of ot…
but now i know, this will take way longer than expected…

so let’s dream again…swedish fx quality including all the standards, all the new glitch and grain options and oldschool bit reduction aliasing beauty, all that plockable in some mixer box…
including supersturdy knobs and a crossfader adressing scenes…of course… :wink:

and all that soniq charge stuff in one box would also be more than charming…

but for now, i can run a model cycles exclusively through an oto bisquit that ends in an analog heat…“only”…sampling that in single bits and pieces into an oldschool mpc with jjos…
that is what makes my day…these days…

4 Likes

this!

Rebirth, never going to happen thow … :smiley:

1 Like