Where am I? Who am I?

Yes, I still breathe.

Who’s all still here?

I’ve been thinking about and missing all of you wonderful amazing people here lately.

My life is completely upended. I’ve been through the darkest days I’ve ever seen. They come and go. I’m still not out of the fires and they may not be smoldering for some time yet.

I’m wounded and can’t remove the twisting blade without harming those who are innocent.
I’m learning to heal while still being harmed. I’m safe though and things are improving very slowly.

Don’t feel bad for me. This is the only way out.
It will lead to things that couldn’t have been possible before. I will find peace eventually, and I couldn’t have had that without pain. Pain regardless, so I chose the pain that leads to a better place. A blessing in disguise, I still choose to believe.

I still have all of my music gear and have even started making music again some.

It’s going to take me a long time to catch up here. So be patient if I take a long time to reply, but I think I’m back now.

I won’t be all doom and gloom. A lot of me is still the same and nothing shy of death can shake my core.

I missed you. :heart:

114 Likes

I’ve read so many of your posts it’s like meeting a celebrity. Just know that you’ve helped people that you didn’t even know exist. If any of us can help you, I know that many would be in line to do so. hang in there man.

12 Likes

One small step at a time. We have missed you and looking forward to when things are going much better for you.

6 Likes

Your kindness helps more than you realize. Thank you, I’m happy to meet you!

9 Likes

Good to hear from you. I have been there. It gets better. It does. Check in when you can.

6 Likes

This is one of those small steps. I’m happy you’re still here :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. It’s nice to see familiar faces.

7 Likes

Welcome back!

7 Likes

It’s good to have you back, we’ve missed you around here.

6 Likes

I have no doubt you will come out the other side ok, strength and resolve to you :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Not been the same round here without you.

You were missed and it’s fucking ace to have you back.

If any of us can be of any help to you, please don’t be afraid to reach out, otherwise you know we all wish you the absolute best brother.

21 Likes

Yep, one day at a time. I myself am coming off probably the roughest six months I can remember, with a turning point finally last week. Sounds like you had it worse.

I realized in the last month or so that when (if!) I made it through, I’d be a little different from the me before. Better, hopefully. Truly not taking for granted things I only thought I wasn’t taking for granted before. More generous and more intentional.

Trials forge us anew.

7 Likes

Good to have you back! Was wondering why I didn’t see your insightful posts anymore. Looking forward to see you chime in again and wish you all the best in your upward move :pray:

8 Likes

Welcome back buddy.

7 Likes

I wish you much strength and brighter days ahead. Great that you’ve posted again No doubt your insights and technical knowledge have helped and inspired many on this forum.

4 Likes

not familiar with the background ( no need to know) but did notice your absence. Glad you are back and welcome back, friend :pray:. Wish you the best on your path.

4 Likes

been there (mid 2017 to mid 2021).
it certainly does not last forever.

7 Likes

virtual hugs, better days are just around the corner

4 Likes

Good to see you back man! :black_heart:

3 Likes

The truth is the only god you will ever need.

3 Likes