Where am I? Who am I?

I am not good at this. But it comes from a real place in my heart. Hang on! I ve been to some dark places too, so you are not alone. Good to see you.

6 Likes

Happy to see you back around these parts!

Keep your head up, friend. Storms blow in but they will always pass. You have a community of people here that are always around to listen. Drop a PM if you’re in need of some eyes and ears or just want to chat.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Be kind to yourself. All things must pass. Embrace change, for it is inevitable. I genuinely hope your brightest days are yet to come.

7 Likes

Welcome back

3 Likes

I can’t express how pleased I am to see your avatar again. You’ve been missed.

8 Likes

Yep, great to see you back. Also missed your avatar, every time I’d see it pop up in a thread I’d feel like I was about to learn something useful.

3 Likes

Ah my man! I’m so happy to see you pop back up. Bigs ups buddy, we’re here for you if you need a helping hand.
Hugs.

4 Likes

From us who don’t know who you are…
So what happened ?

2 Likes

Good to see you again @Airyck!
They say you never miss your water until your well runs dry…
Your absence has absolutely been felt.
sending you best wishes
hang in there…

5 Likes

Does it really matter? It is getting better, that’s what’s important.

4 Likes

Be whatever you be or need to be :slight_smile:

Good to have you here again @Airyck

3 Likes

I understand your point, I guess, about respecting the privacy of others, but to me it’s the most obvious question. I would find it very strange, if I wrote a post about hardships, I was going through, and not a single person asked what happened.

It goes without saying, that it is up Airyck, if he wants to share, but I think the question is a relevant and even compassionate one.

5 Likes

He did share on some other thread a while ago, so I think the question is okay. Whether he replies or not is up to him of course.

Good to have you back here :wave:!

3 Likes

So glad you’re back Airyck. I hope the tuff times pass quickly.

3 Likes

There is definitely light at the end the tunnel, even if it can feel like a long ride. I wish you courage, patience and good luck!

2 Likes

Wowsers… wouldn’t ever thought I’d read this post from you, my man.
Bless you and your soul.
You’ll find resolve, of that I’m sure. Take each day as it comes and unblock yourself from all things that are getting you down. We need you more than they need you!

3 Likes

He’s back! Really good to see you again @Airyck. We’ve missed you around these parts. You bring something unique to our little community.
I understand the dark depths and horrors of life, brother. Sometimes you just get chewed up. I can’t imagine there’s much I can do to lend a hand but if there is just let me know.

2 Likes

Sending you love and positive energy.

2 Likes

Best of luck with what you are going through.

1 Like

You are in my prayers. I’ve always enjoyed your posts.

2 Likes