What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Control Cronenberg cables. Long live the new flesh :skull:

21 Likes

I need those now

1 Like

AND…glow in the dark!

MUST HAVE

1 Like

That’s what I thought! Thonk said they would be re-stocking 4-5 weeks. These are 15cm (bit short) but there are 22 & 30cm as well.

2 Likes

Beautiful.

Achieve absolute wholeness.

4 Likes

I’m reuniting with one of my all time favorite instruments. Oh gosh, how I’ve missed you lil’ buddy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Ha! Not telling how much you paid. I hope it was a good deal. It really is a unique thing. I had one way back in 2012, when I didn’t know WTF I was doing and sold it after about a year. I’ve had thoughts about picking another one up from time to time. Enjoy.

1 Like

Frap Tools USTA

Intentions, esoteric sequencing in the eurorack realm.

Let’s see if this is the one!?

17 Likes

I’ve always wanted one of these. Finally gave in. Also, didn’t know how beautiful it is in person.

Intentions: fuzzed out reverb and maybe other stuff.

10 Likes

I told myself I didn’t need another monosynth (Pro3 and TB-3, plus some modular have me covered), but I just couldn’t resist. I haven’t even hooked it up to a controller yet and I already love it. :star_struck: The UI is just so damn clever! And it sounds great. Honestly, I kept reading people here going on about it and I was skeptical at first, but I’m glad I took the plunge. Has plenty of grit and girth (maybe not as much as a Moog, but close enough) but can also do so much more. How exactly do they price these so reasonably??

12 Likes

Super-duper Hi-fi unit, for 45eur :wink:

16 Likes

Just received the Qu-Bit Pulsar.
I plan to use it as flexible and/or irregular clock triggers, quick and dirty euclidian drum patterns and all sorts of time based stuff.

8 Likes

The Devil is in the details. Just received this 2nd hand Oto Boum - in an Analog Heat box. Intention: Bring on the heat… I mean, BOUM!

35 Likes

arrived today: second hand Rackbrute, Morphagene and 4ms Listen Four (not easy to get them to arrive all together and check them all as it’s my first foray into modular and I don’t really know how it’s supposed to work haha)

Morphagene sampled the Subharmonicon then made a little grain out of it and by sweeping the varispeed (?) made it sound like a filter sweep, lovely :wink:

intentions: hide my wallet before it gets out of hands

5 Likes

damn it, it’s already getting out of hands!

11 Likes

Nabbed a Chase Bliss Mood while it was in stock. Intentions are to mangle my guitar and sample it :metal:

4 Likes

Purchase: 0-coast + NTS-1 for FX
Intention: lunchtime/sofa/bed/garden patching. Here developing the basic Krell patch

15 Likes

Wanted a string machine.

17 Likes

All the fun stuff showed up today!!
Intentions: build some stuff!!

8x8 Midi teeny4.1 kit:
Fun build, absolutely no clue what direction I’m gonna go with the code for this yet.

And with the extra bits:

Had to add 5pin din midi out to M8 headless :grin:

6 Likes