What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

I think he ask if you can have different presets and load/switch them on the fly ?

1 Like

in theory, though i haven’t tried it, you could program it to detect say all 4 of the corner buttons being held as a condition, and if yes, then next pressed button selects a new preset (i.e. enter a new code loop to control the button logic)

2 Likes

Gotta pair of these weighty warblers arriving tomorrow. They should provide enough muscle for my Moog.

29 Likes

Yeah, as soon as I saw it I searched amazon, not for headphone splitter though. I just searched for the brand.

Amazon Basics do their own it seems.

Those are TRS the one I ordered was TS, I ordered an Amazon one too, just to check. The other was £7.50 from DV247, not sure if it will make much difference. Stereo vs Mono basically.

Jigs

I’ll let you know, seems so though.

2 Likes

I thought there was an editor for that?

Went and did it!

The first plan is to see if it will work as a full-dynamic range percussion controller that can substitute for my Zendrum controllers. If it can–which I truly doubt–having one controller for everything would simplify my setup immensely.

25 Likes

Yeah that what I assumed, the editor is simply to change the global midi channel colors and some light/motion settings… The Midi twister do have that ability though, which is why I assumed this one would to as they use the same utility.

But as far as playing on it, it’s awesome and I will keep it, still very odd they haven’t added that capability after all these years ?

Got a bome or midihub?

Got a MIDI HUB and MIDI pipe freeware so i can translate the CC, it will require some work though. In my mind it could be fixed by the DJTT if they updated the firmware (there are already custom firmwares available for specific setups) and software to enable custom mapping natively.

Very interesting, do you fancy seeing if there’s an existing topic and maybe re-posting this, it’d be good to hear of your experience and give this exposure - it’s certainly interesting that it builds on Axoloti and adds cv into the mix - a pity that the 3.5mm TRS cannot be configured as MIDI type A on 3.5mm, but that’ll be down to needing an optocoupler i guess. It should be good for axoloti development if not for axoloti h/w sales necessarily

1 Like

cool, done.
Added my “axol_OT_i” idea to the new thread
:grinning:

2 Likes

Starting to think guitar pedals might be more dangerous than eurorack.

12 Likes

Sorry if this question is silly but is soldering required to assemble this kit into a MIDI controller?

Download
Ada8200
Its my second one. First one is hooked to my rme multiface. This one will be hooked up to my new rme 9652 for 8 more ins and out.

No more patching :+1:

7 Likes

nope, it is a very simple click-together that takes a couple of minutes.

Finally got one. Make sense now I’m using Bitwig, plus the Unfiltered Audio stuff. It should be pretty amazing with the Digitone, which is the main purpose. If I can remap the touch controls to Pitch Bend/Velocity/Mod Wheel, it should be pretty nuts for stacked evolving sounds.

I think I have a non expiring Beta copy of one of those DCAM synths that Roli purchased too.

Should be interesting with the microvolt too…

The Amazon Basics Mult/Splitter arrived and appears to work fine. Proper sexy Amazon basics branding too.

Toraiz day

20 Likes

Just got the Digitone and Digitakt pair. Digitone was sort of an accident but I decided to keep it. I am trying to make a dawless live looping setup with live instruments also in mix. Before these purchases I was just using a PO-33 for drums and looping bass and effected guitar. It’s a whole new world, these boxes are super fun!

16 Likes

That must feel like quite the upgrade…

2 Likes

I’m loving it, there is so much to learn and the possibilities are endless, but getting started was easy enough. Pushing through the learning curve and challenging my limits is fun.

3 Likes