What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Was this ever updated? I love the buttons but wish to use it with hardware devices.

Now I want one! But itā€™s sold out. Signing up to be notified for the next batch

1 Like

I ordered mine in the last batch after waiting a while and it just arrived today.

Just make sure to order as soon as you get the email. They seem to sell out very quickly.

Itā€™s worth the wait from what I can tell so far :wink:

Recently got the Stargazer and the NF-1m. Digital drone malarkey involving my Shard has already ensued.

12 Likes

Just picked these up today: Korg Volca Nubass and Volca Mix. Gonna link up with my other Volcas, and see what I can create.

10 Likes

I think the nubass goes a little ignored as a fun and immediate wee acid machine. Love the pattern randomisation options.

2 Likes

Yeh after owning one for a little while i must say i think its because of the way it looksā€¦most other volcas look the part, but the nu bass sort of looks like a 1980s ford falcon with two tone paint and jellybean mag wheelsā€¦like it needs fluffy dice hanging from the mirrorā€¦

2946961Ford-Falcon-Australia-1979

8 Likes

Iā€™m good with this imagery I must say! Feel like between that and the Volca Drum I have the two oddest-looking but very much into both :slight_smile:

1 Like

As the clouds gather on the current hot spell in the UK, the mistress of the night returns to the Northā€¦

19 Likes

A mint monster. It was expensive, but what other chance would I have?

45 Likes

Some vague form of organisation. Donā€™t like it. Hate seeing them all on the wall. But, I can actually find what I want now! Annoyingly thereā€™s still a ton of cables in a box in a cupboard to go through and Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t all fit.

And then these two joined my Strega today :smiley:

And seeing as the Lyras back, and Iā€™ve fixed it, Iā€™m hoping it will play nice with them. The SubH is! (love the guts on these - work of art!

13 Likes

Such an awesome selection of insanity boxes. Absolutely superb. Iā€™ve been trying to fend off my Lyra GAS with Mononoke on iOS and I do absolutely love it but I wish it had a physical form. Using the Roli Block to control it does help though.

I discovered today that Lyra kits exist for DIY versionsā€¦

[This absolutely isnā€™t mine BTW! Itā€™s the work of Arseniy, head of ELTA]

11 Likes

To pass the time waiting for my previously posted synology to expand out its storage pool with additional drives.
(I really had no idea they were this slow. I should have just wiped it again and started with all the drives at once rather than expand it)

2 Likes

It says Lyra v2.5 on the boardā€¦ and i wonder what was changed so far and which version are the latest Lyras!

Look beatiful inside too!

Oooh, even more rare than my factory Lyra 4! I want one.

1 Like

I absolutely need a pic of your Lyra-4 now!

How much does it cost?

It reminds me to the functions in the audient usb interfaces, but with steroids.

1 Like

11 Likes

Ah, mate, thatā€™s superb - much appreciated! What is the story behind it?

I was looking for one forever after owning a DIY Lyra 8ā€¦ finally someone on ModWiggler offered up this one. It was more $$ than a new 8 due to the rarity and I was OK with that, love the form factor and less channels to keep track of. In use they sound the same.

1 Like