What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

ERM multiclock is another solid option.

NICE! 200 miles a week is a good bit!

At 3x price. And it’s not ZZZ.
I have severe product loyalty for products that werk.

It does have more outs tho

2 Likes

Seriously? It drives me nuts how Logic and my Digitakt / Peak don’t communicate a steady tempo, so I might need to check this out!!

1 Like

It’s a different price, sure but it does things the ZZZ does not, but it depends what you need. Im just saying that there are more solutions to this problem.

1 Like

Yes, it’s doing some magic by using audio signal for the sync source instead of midi :flushed:

On a different subject but still related to the topic - got myself some markers for the Console 1 controller today. In all honesty, I think this will make the entire tactile experience even more pleasurable :grin:

17 Likes

Good choice Rob! VLZ4 is quiet with plenty of routing options and inserts :slight_smile:

A4 Mk2.

Going to sequence the DFAMs and add some depth to my tracks where the DN can sometimes struggle.

Also explore more industrial sounds :upside_down_face:

Apparently the box is green. Pretty neat

11 Likes

Want some PETG (stronger than ABS or PLA but still biodegradable) 3D printed stands I designed for pretty cheap? I’m trying to clean up around here and I made a bunch of these a while back.

PM me for the Elektronauts Lover Mega Special deal for 4 of them :slight_smile:

In white or black PETG

11 Likes

Awesome! Now I have to do mine! Are those vinyl stickers?

1 Like

DN is perfect for industrial tho! It gets super nasty. Anyway, enjoy your new Analog box :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh it can get very nasty!

I hope I enjoy it haha. We shall see.

Finishing up a DN/OT industrial/retrowave track right now. I’ll share once that is done.

Then off to the A4 once it’s out of quarantine (just got it this morning).

EDIT: Had to get a bigger table for the A4 as well :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! And the combo of four DN tracks and four A4 tracks will be interesting for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Better block plane!

For making my first Eurorack Case (and other stuff out of wood by hand).

28 Likes

Yes, super cheap but looks and feels really pro once applied :grin::+1:

1 Like

Cool thanks! I’ll see if I can find some that are the right size.

1 Like

What? No carbon reinforced polycarbonate? hehe.

Im designing a new desk for all my gear, so ill integrate them then. But thanks for the offer. Those look very nice!

1 Like

Just shooting it out there, I have them and don’t need them :slight_smile:

I can print you some down the road if you want them in the future.

I’ll refrain from posting these anymore to remain on topic…

Or

I bought a roll of Printer Filament to make these. There now I’m on topic phew :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together. Typhon arrived after just two and a half weeks of pre-order time from Detroit Modular, and this $14 6700mah battery pack I found, based on measurements of the Typhon case, fits nicely when velcro’d to the side.
Also doubles as an on/off switch for the unit. The first test gave me 19 hours of battery life with the Typhon.

It’s turned out to be a very fun little techno and electro lead/hook box. Happy accidents galore.
The 13 simultaneous mod destinations for EACH of the 3 mod sequencers is quite mental.
The FX are top notch, the OSC modulation is truly unique, and the thing just sounds like a record by default. We’re talking all about it in the Typhon thread.

Intentions:
Once Dreadbox drops the MIDI clock sync update, I’ll be just a week away from a totally new live set (Model Samples, Typhon, a couple MicroLimiters and a small mixer).

21 Likes