Whats wrong with the letter H?

Rhythm :dizzy_face:

Sorry my inner pedant had to get it out there :wink:

Can’t wait to get my hands on one of these anyway!

Hahaha (or a-a-a?) I was just about to ask the same question!

te letter ‘’ is a sit letter tat sould be removed from te englis alpabet :wink:

2 Likes

there’s a country up north where it’s spelled like that…

1 Like

I tink tat te analog rytm forum sould automatically filter out all of tese redundant ‘’'s

I tink tat te analog rytm forum sould automatically filter out all of tese redundant ‘’'s[/quote]
lol
I tink tat tats an awesome idea

Budgetary reasons. :wink:

2 Likes

Hector wants to keep all the 'H’s for himself.

Rytm is Swedish for Rhythm. Plus it’s a four letter word, highly compatible, so to speak, with Four and Keys.

1 Like

And analog is swedish for analogue.

so we can look forward to the Analog Five and the Analog Nine next then :wink:

Cheers - just messing around :wink:
Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

so we can look forward to the Analog Five and the Analog Nine next then ;)[/quote]
Or since they already went Swedish with this, Analog Åtta/Elva/Tolv.

1 Like

so we can look forward to the Analog Five and the Analog Nine next then ;)[/quote]
Analog Fish

Analog Fish[/quote]
Analog ****

I didn’t realize the supply of red paint was so limited, but I guess Clavia consumes most of the supply. In fact, it’s kind of wasteful for you to use so much on your avatar.
Well since it is a real Swedish word that’s OK I guess. Maybe I should start speaking Swedish, if I get the AR it’s going to be 3 Elektron machines and a Nord Modular making all the sound in my studio, which is just strange.

in Polish the same :kiss:
so first Elektron box with Polish/Swedish name :heart:

I didn’t realize the supply of red paint was so limited, but I guess Clavia consumes most of the supply. In fact, it’s kind of wasteful for you to use so much on your avatar.
Well since it is a real Swedish word that’s OK I guess. Maybe I should start speaking Swedish, if I get the AR it’s going to be 3 Elektron machines and a Nord Modular making all the sound in my studio, which is just strange.[/quote]

Let us know if they start belting out minimal techno versions of Abba classics when your back is turned :wink:

Er…actually I must admit that sometimes happens when I’m controlling them. I quite like Abba :joy:

All of that just so you can be the dancing queen!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: