What's next for Elektron?

I’d be up for a Model:Analog. duophonic, two tracks of internal sequencing, two tracks of gate+CV

4 Likes

If we follow the pattern, the Cycles should be the last Model as every of their products came by pair, with a few exceptions. That’s all I can speculate on, it’s very hard to guess here.
What could be easier to guess is when they Elektron tease or announce another product. What’s the next big synth event ?

Digital West Coast

4 Likes

If they did a smaller analog it should definitely have sawtooth, squarewave, accent, slide, and a really noisy filter
Elektron E0E

1 Like

I think I’d love to see a hybrid digital/analog recorder, 8 input, midi sync, 8 outputs, analog eq, digital linear recording, ssd and sd card, 8 channel mixer, digital fx, hdmi output, usb hid for keyboard and trackball/mouse, like a modern day portastudio/DAW hybrid.

4 Likes

Throw OB into that and I’d buy it for sure!

3 Likes

Any idea when Elektron could announce something new? I hope a new digi box. I am not fan of these new “Model:toy” machines…

3 Likes

Did you try one of them?

Essentially, how long is a piece of string? We never know when something might drop, but it’s interesting to speculate on what it might be, for sure. And I can assure you, the models are definitely not toys :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yawn

18 Likes

I would love an Elektron Analog Keys with at least 8 voices. And in the MKII style but not like the Digitone. I own it and it is great but I would favour the display and knobs above the keyboard. Happy with 3 octaves. Thank you :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I think if they went Mopho style and moved the pitch/mod joystick up into the corner it could have a smaller foot print and also be a little more knobby, DNK style, and without the big empty space we have on the AK :slight_smile:

I wonder if they’ll try their hand at a line of eurorack products. Some modules, a sequencer, etc

This belongs in the music memes fer sure

That empty space is perfect for my trackball mouse :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love to play with my Digitoys :wink: Just a matter of taste, no arrogance involved…

I think it’ll be a wavetable synth, if you want to see something cool check out ess’s instagram story. Looks like something interesting is being developed. The colour choice resembles the Digi boxes too. I dunno, I’m probably overthinking. Anyone care to speculate?

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw that but thought it was some of his own personal experiments. But now you’ve got me thinking :thinking:

For those who didn’t see it or are looking after the story goes down:

5 Likes

I already love the Sound!

Maybe I’m gonna put the Hydrasynth on Hold.

1 Like

Nice! He does alot of programming in max, Look at all those icons, totally resembles something from elektron.

1 Like