What's next for Elektron?

I’m hoping for that on Superbooth 20

Here on Superbooth 18 it was already postponed in a naive matter.
Let’s not get the Access Virus USB syndrome and let’s get on to something next :smiley:

Been done and they were so good roland sued the makers…

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/2box-drumit-five

1 Like

How does this rip off V Drums?

I gave a shot looking online, couldn’t find it exactly but I think it had to do with the pads. I have a full set of the 2Box Drumit 5 and they are amazing.

1 Like

I was kicking myself 5 years ago when I didn’t have my own place and my cousin was giving away a v drum set that was worth 2k at the time. The problem was I had no place to store it

Just to have a post to drool about the features we all would like on a third iteration of the OT.

In my case:

• Return to OT MKi form factor.
  • Switch to SD cards.
  • MIDI over USB
  • Upgrade effects.
  • More RAM
  • Polyphonic sample playing
  • More than 2 octaves for sample playing.

Would be nicer:

• USB C
  • Effects integration with other companies like Moog and eventide on the Moog one.
7 Likes

true they make one of the world’s greatest sequences in a synth package. I would like to see a modular or semi modular Elektron unit with patching options and perhaps a VA synth to compete with Access Virus TI2, Nord A1 Lead and Waldorf synths.

2 Likes

provide overbridge for OT would be a dream as well as fix the freeze bugs in the MK2 Rytm as I really want a drum synth but waiting on that.

1 Like

I’d buy a Model:Midi. Add some midi delay (Like on the RM1X). I’d also like it to have the chromatic scales. It needs to save pattern chains.

2 Likes

Digiwave. Same form factor as DN, but with wavetables, and Virtual analog. >8 voices…

6 Likes

I have the full flagship (at the time) TD-20 v-drums kit, about $5500 in 2001. I love it! I’ve thought of selling it to get the newer models but you can’t get too much for it.

4 Likes

indeed to compete with Access Virus TI2 and Waldorf, right?

1 Like

I would love an Elektron DAW in a box. Something with synthes, samples, effects, and multi-track recording.

Midi sequencer. With all the awesome features from the OT,A4 ect… or a 8 voice analog synth, with a few faders, keys

1 Like

A 2-channel heat-style device w/o the focus on drive/distortion.

Compressor, LPF, HPF, Parametric EQ, Saturator/soft Clipper, Limiter, notch and peak filtering, each channel could have different settings.

3 Likes

USB powered midi controller. Like a beatstep, but with the Elektron workflow for plocking CCs. Basically a usb-powered M:S without samples at around 100$/€.

4 Likes

Cenk and Simon action figures…

32 Likes

That would be so cool!
Hope there’s also some fantasy equipment. Digiseq, Digimix,
AKool16, Wavemachine, Analog Tool, Analog Blast, Analog:Samples and the likes.

1 Like

haha love this !

2 Likes

Digi-sized FX box to replace my 404 please :heart:
That would be a dream come true. Especially if you could sequence the FX for track/project.

6 Likes