What to do with Digitakt's 8 MIDI tracks when using Overbridge?

I won’t loop back with a cable. I go to DAW and back for that. You can filter and make sure you get no weirdness

It’s somehow confusing. I believe it’s basically about who’s doing the midi, either daw or digitakt. Certainly not both or you get double notes and/or feedback.
If I’m not mistaken…
If you record the midi form digitakt to a daw midi track, you have to empty the sequence in digitakt. I’m that case the daw will play Digitakt through overbridge. Then you can automate, do subtle changes, etc…
I get a signtificant delay with overbridge, that’s a problem.

“Receive MIDI on a MIDI track in Ableton from the DT, when there is actual data sent from the DT (notes or CCs) and you want to capture that or use it to control some VST device.”

@tnussb: Which configuration you use on both ends to capture MIDI from the DT in an Ableton’s Midi track?

it works and thank you for me. this trick is unbelievable. i am a mac os Catalina user.

I am wondering if the fact that you are not supposed to output both audio and midi at the same time is somewhat related to bandwidth limitation of usb…

We need a crash test :slight_smile: