What machine would you like to see added to the Model:Cycles?

Great point.
4 op, perfect for turning into an M:C machine with a few macros.

4 Likes

I’d like polyphonic midi out from the Chord machine. Thx!

1 Like

Not a new machine, but a variation of Chord… Arp machine.

17 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned. But a string machine, kinda like the one on the OP-1, controls for string tension, playing position, pluck/pick/mallet/hammer/bow. Full on industrial metallic grindiness pls :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

If true I would get a Cycles for sure. Sold my OP-1 but this is something I really miss

1 Like

Same here. I also have Tension in Ableton Live but I never use my DAW for anything other than arranging stuff.

1 Like

Oh lord yes, we really need an arp machine.

4 Likes

Why not ?

Noise machine where color macro selects the noise color.

7 Likes

I do not know if can be called a machine but a polyphonic machine or mode; even if can not be sequenced. Just load a machine and have 6 note polyphony (6 tracks), if you turn a knob it affects all 6 tracks (like a default crtl all). This could make it a powerful instrument in the studio.

The alternative is getting a midi round robin capable midi box…

3 Likes

definitely clap and arp!

7 Likes

I love seeing people complain online about “hospital” looking equipment. I WANT my gear to look like it could be a Kubrick futuretro prop!

9 Likes

I would love a SID machine - or chiptune if it should be broader.

8 Likes

Psychoacoustic machine. Sine wave stacked with slight tune offset.

1 Like

This! If it morphed from pink to white and then onto LSFR noise that would be absolutely amazing. And if it also had some way of morphing from a normal decay envelope to a multi-peak decay envelope then it would also help with creating clap sounds.

8 Likes

i want Cycles to sound like the Fractal Bits app.
specialy the wonderfull short clicks and non-distorted acoustic sounding bassdrums.

7 Likes

I love fractal bits, so I’d be happy with that.

For me though I’d love a track of the model samples, so I could load my own stuff. Never going to happen but that’d be my choice

1 Like

Donk Machine.

4 Likes

Nah, a Model:Donks. I bet Ess is already working on it!

8 Likes

Funniest thing ever… last week I went to hospital (kidney stone😖) on all fours in a birthing position, praying to a God I don’t believe in, high on 10mg of morphine, vomiting, screaming, moaning and begging for mercy… I heard the most beautiful calming beeps coming from my heart monitor…Thats FM! I thought…i chuckled at the thought that medical equiptment is now starting to sound like my model:cycles…

10 Likes