What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

ELEKTRON JUST RELEASED SOMETHING POWERFUL!

Max Power

BRAND NEW PSU4!

3 Likes

I would think they would prob come with the Elektron Everything MK2 along with a dedicated purr saturator

1 Like

@sezare56

That’s literally an Elektron electrons! #dadjoke

2 Likes
MKii

Alright, I did the same joke twice by now, I know :alien:

2 Likes

You made it Funckier!

You got the backlit button, but where’s the OLED display?

Wish elektron would do a 4 or 8 voice/part wavetable synth box with digital sample-based waves and analog VCAs VCFs and overdrives. Basically the sampling component of the AR with the voicing architecture of the A4.

Edit: With the option to use the sample voices for one-shot sounds!

3 Likes

I don’t know how well the M:S has done but it would be a shame if it didn’t get a sibling. Hell, reboot the SidStation inside a Model:Synthesis or a stripped down MNM reboot. No need to reinvent the wheel even.

2 Likes

There are times when I think I may literally need this PSU.

I’d really like a kick drum module from elektron in new, small format, with engines from Rytm/MD, without sequencer to keep costs low and with MIDI/CV inputs to play it with DT/A4.

A Digimix, 4 stereo inputs with effects, a sequencer with more conditional trigst, that can mute other elektron tracks and an arrangment mod

9 Likes

Would complete the Digi line up nicely. I mentioned something similar above though I wanted more an Octatrack replacement with more ins and outs. But loving the idea of Digi format mixer, effects sequencer etc

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years… ‘sequenced mixer’ is a very underrepresented product type in the market (MX-1 was a great start but it hasn’t been followed up, OT doesn’t even have sliders, etc.)

5 Likes

If you pair Digitakt and Digitone together, Digitakt can Mute the Digitone’s Tracks via its MIDI Tracks.

Sure! Also you can make a song mode with a midi loop and conditional trigs. What im asking for is for mixer-sequencer-arranger, with more and better effects than the octatrack, more inputs, that could make use of parameter locks and performance macro knobs for midi and effects. A controll-mixer unit that even djs will die for.

I know. I just wanted to point out this underused feature.

Or buy an Analog Rytm (or A4) and make it Master. :grinning:
Hey honey, I don’t have Song Mode on my device, I will have to buy another one that has it!

1 Like

a battery handle

4 Likes

The Ultimate 16 Tracks (or more) Overbridge oriented Hardware Device with :

FXs per Track (no useless Send FX) (I hate having all the FX on the same Track)
Stereo Tracks (or Mono when needed) (direct Panning or Pan oriented FX from the Hardware)
A lot of different Machines like on OT or MD (Drums, Samples, Oscillators, MIDI, …)
At least 3 LFO’s per Track
At least a 3-Band EQ per Track
…

… fill the whish list with your ideas.

As Tape Emulation a la OP1, with the Same Features, including master FX. Instant buy!

1 Like