What does it mean? What does it mean to you?

That story definitely needs the artists name lol

2 Likes

I’m Norwegian, and I was just thinking about that second part of your name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It means one of the top 100 of the names i choose about 15’years ago were already taken on the WWW as a both a username and domainname and this came up available. Now i have to make up a nice meaning to this name instead of the name has a meaning of it’a own.

4 Likes

better than tubefund65942! :okej:

1 Like

Mine stems from a conversation about the Quantum Leap episode “Man of La Mancha” where someone misheard Don Quixote.

It sounded like it should be a Radiohead song title circa 2001 so I started using it as it’s handy to have a made up word for signing up to things.

9 Likes

Mine is deliberately constructed to have no inherent meaning. So that I shan’t be embarrassed about it’s meaning in several years time (as has happened before).

Would love to hear from @MurkyFreddery in this thread … really can’t figure that one out at all.

:wink:

3 Likes

I’m my uni days I once had a drunk conversation where we came to the conclusion that life is like a funky rhythm. It pushes, pulls, doesn’t always land on the beat, but it works and gets you grooving.

Plus, I just like funky rhythms. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

i c what u did there :alien:

bibenu could also be an anagram for nubbie. got any nubs you want to tell us about?

1 Like

James.
It means that my parents had no fucking imagination whatsoever.

10 Likes

yes but as a result of it everything you say is hot fire

1 Like

In the beginning, there was Jack…

4 Likes

everytime I see your avatar it looks like the uppermost part of a girl in a yellow tubetop with bright pink shoulders up to her chin.

those are the sort of hands you got there jack.

2 Likes

My eyes are up here. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

None of the above.

So when I moved to university I was in a block with 11 other guys. Remembering names was hard so we all got allocated a bullshit nickname. Mine was Fin, only because I looked like a character called Fin off some TV soap opera thing. It stuck, and now more people seem to know me as Fin than by my real name (except at home, where I’m mostly known as cuntface).

The 25 is simply that I was 25 when I first used that username.

7 Likes

I got hooked on many things in my life.

Music is the only addiction that stayed.

I don’t want to get sober. Ever.

6 Likes

It’s shorter than Zachary.

2 Likes

Mine’s from the title of my first academic book (a cultural and scientific history of recent metaphors for ideology, called human programming). It’s also my gamer tag, and it seemed right for talking about learning synthesizers, and a way to be a little bit anonymous but recognizable to pals on other sites.

4 Likes

Gazella Atlantica is an extinct species of gazelle. Oh and my name is Gary so gaz etc

2 Likes
10 Likes