What does it mean? What does it mean to you?

YOUR USERNAME :wink:

Sorry for the clickbait but I’ve been thinking some people on here have interesting usernames but you don’t just pm someone and say, “hey random person, tell me about your username.” Also I was hoping this might have a lighter tone than some topics seem to take on?

Some are like trying to read license plates, others like Ryan, I think I can figure out on my own. Mine is similar to Pastor of Muppets but without the clever wordplay. :pig2: :poop:

If you ever wanted to explain your cryptic username or what your seemingly inconspicuous handle really means to you there is now yet another thread in general discussion for you to cropdust.

:alien:

9 Likes

My eyes have been doing this weird R.E.M. while opened and awake during the day, like CCTV footage of an earthquake but sped up, hence “error eyes”.

7 Likes

I am the 25th of my name.

13 Likes

Crumbfort

(Comfort is a crumb)

Some lyrics from Aesop Rocks “Blue in the Face” (Appleseed)

9 Likes

I am currently on antidepressants and feeling somewhat distant from happiness. Mostly.

I have to say that I think buying a used Model:Cycles has helped me turn a corner though. The changing of the season starting is also a big help.

This place ain’t so bad either :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

When I knew my wife for about three months, we had a pretty strong acid trip together. A few weeks before that, we had just discovered that we both were of the species Schnork. That trip was pretty crazy, it lasted 22 hours and we did so many schnorky things together that we decided to get married. That was almost ten years ago. :slight_smile:

Edit, my math is great as always…it was more than ten years ago, because we’re almost ten years married now. We got married two months after that trip.

20 Likes

Is that an actual fact? that’s a potent tradition your family has carried on.

2 Likes

Acid

16 Likes

No, it’s not even my real name

6 Likes

Hey that’s me!

Just a silly internet pseudonym, but also a nod to Metallica which was one of my earliest musical obsessions

Edit: I forgot to say that on the korg and MPC forums I was using Pastor-of-Muppets but that was too long for the old elektron-users site so I shortened it.

8 Likes

Many years ago at university I got the top score on this arcade machine in a communal area of the students union and drunkly smashed in a name. It stayed at the top for like 3years so everytime I walked through the place I’d see it flash up so always used it

13 Likes

I am the 1th of my real name

11 Likes

Is it ‘Findlay’ or ‘Finnigan’?

this, I am more inclined to believe

1 Like

you just got firth prize

6 Likes

Awesome, I love to get some new cymbals!

4 Likes

I really like Yoko Taro’s games

2 Likes

You’re the oneth.

3 Likes

cymbals

done

schnorks

5 Likes

CoMmanDeR of Random-Access Memory :elmd:

Used to play a lot of Elite and making electronic music feels a bit like going to space :alien:

6 Likes