What can we expect from a new firmware?

I really like the device, but there are a number of inconveniences that very much interfere with working with the device, such as the absence of a filter (or EQ), the separate effect of delay, the absence of envelopes in all machines.
Is it possible to hope for the appearance of at least some of this?

No. As we know Elektron doesn‘t care about what the users want / need. '/sarcasm

What type of meta discussion do you want? :yum:

1 Like

I want to understand whether something fundamentally new is being prepared in the firmware for sound generation or firmware changes will concern for the most part bug fixes and sequencer improvements

I thought it was a fact… :innocent:

If you have a potential feature request, you can contribute here:

You might find it useful to read some answers from one of the designers:

4 Likes

i’ve been using elektron devices for 5 or 6 years now.
what can i say : elektron updated the octatrack with new features 9 years after the release , and not just the mkii, the mki also.
I have the digitone since day one, features will arrive but you have to be patient and use the machine as is, but one thing about Elektron , the devices are superb , i always manage to finnish my tracks with it, they’ re inspiring and Elektron do care about the people using their stuff and are always doing their best to make the devices the better they can, you just have to be patient and make some music !

I am confident (and hopeful) the USB volume out can have negative values instead of only positive.

Any news concerning new firmware for M:S & M:C ?
I am still expecting something before the 9 years mentionned here, somes fixes and improvements raised by usage.
I won’t enumerate here my few requests, mainly related to midi, they are already in the concerned threads.

1 Like

No. Elektron generally does not publicly pre-announce firmware updates.