What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Hey, thanks for responding and thanks for mentioning the Inheritors, because I forgot about that one.
Great album!

Cheers

1 Like

Itā€™s Neuvember, innit?

8 Likes

that is rather good.

THE WHOLE THING

1 Like

Iā€™m no where near a big Synthpop fan but Iā€™ve been listening to this classic all day.

Led me down a rabbithole which ended with my amazement that this song was by Robert Palmer. Iā€™d heard it so many times and just never made the connection. Itā€™s so funky, and Iā€™m working on editing it for the next time I have a nu-disco/house set to play downtown.
Fun fact, Palmerā€™s dad was a British spy.

3 Likes

Both songs played unplugged ^^

2 Likes

Ya what happened. In the 80s so many bands were able to play with out cables.
Bring back that tech. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s why Justice pulled the USB cable out of their MPC controller. They were paying tribute to their influences.

5 Likes
10 Likes

Is it just my usage of gear lately, or does this sound like the octatrack and monomachine and some obvi post?

1 Like

Haha i always thought the original was better

3 Likes

Definetly the video is.

Definitely

This may have been posted, but a very good one

And revisiting ā€œRich Gang: The Tour Part 1ā€. The production on this album is the best

1 Like

My new favourite channel

5 Likes

Yes fantastic content and high class sound/graphics work.
It was @phaelam who made me discover this wonder.
I watch ā€œQuentinā€™s Dollshouseā€ at least once a week.

2 Likes

:cry:

11 Likes

Bought this on Bandcamp Friday and have been really digging the two tracks over the weekend. Thanks again for recommending this, @LyingDalai!

Turns out the other releases in the series are really nice as well! Like this one. Awesome job @Stazma!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Damn.

3 Likes