What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

1 Like

Thanks sir ! I had a blast making this track, it actualy came out in a day if I remember well, but tool two weeks to edit hahaha.

1 Like

:broken_heart:

2 Likes

Very sad news. Saw them on their Double Negative tour - one of the best concerts in last years… The last album is even better. The fact that now I know Hey What was recorded after she was diagnosed makes it in a way even more goosebumping…

1 Like
2 Likes

I keep going back to the new one from en creux. A huge collection of her archive from recent years. So much great stuff in there.

For those who like it heavy, distorted, well worth checking out. It has some early Pan Sonic vibes in places but quite different as well.

This one has some drum machine/sampler used, first time in her releases, and the occasional synth, but for the most part is her mixer feedback sound which she does so well.

2 Likes

I’ve been watching a few “Favourite B-Sides” episodes from Electronic Beats on their YT channel and Tim Reaper dropped these two Jungle gems in his list:

Early 90’s vibes.

3 Likes

B sides is where the magic happens. Love me some breakbeats with chords. Such a great combo

whoa, very nice. feels like a Wham City project

Double Negative is such a great record with such a particular atmosphere that teleports me to the time I first listened to it every time.

1 Like

Grub is so good man…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Have been listening to Plaid lately. So many cool tracks on this album, for example.

2 Likes

The world needs more Happy Hardcore.

Kindof reminds me of Eat Static