What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

The name rang familiar to me (must be from this thread actually) but no, I hadn’t listened to the track you posted. Really nice! Punchy drums and ethereal melodies can be such a great combo! Love the way the track develops!

1 Like

Very very nice, awesome, great Melodies! I love the Hats at double speed. I’ve been experimenting something like this lately.

1 Like

Close enough, I really dig this artist:

5 Likes

Currently listening to the demo version of the new Buddy Peace project. Each note and drum hit is so thoughtfully placed for the highest amount of impact possible. Not sure when this is coming out but well worth the listen and purchase.

Love the melodic mix of West London brokenbeat , bass and asian influence
Still one of my faves of the last 10 years

1 Like

This is great if you haven’t come across it already

4 Likes

I’ve been eating this record up it’s a jam start to finish - couple of my favourites

Childhood memories - greatest hits of car journeys with my Dad and brother

1 Like
1 Like

Loving these. Discovered via an old Orbital mix cd (‘Back to Mine’ series).

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

A new game for PC, they got me because of the nice graphics and animations but in the end it’s a bit too harsh for me. But at least i can use the soundtrack from Grant Graham to drift away. Very good work!

1 Like

:heartbeat:

6 Likes

New Lorn! Love what they’ve been doing both sonically and visually. Check out that low end:

9 Likes

I’m always excited for new Lorn!

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow. Didn’t know him. This is great. I also listen now to his record The Inheritors.

1 Like