What are you creating during quarantine?

This is sick! The glitches towards the end are nice. What is that? Retrigs or delay?

Thanks! I’ve put some retrigs on the bass track (about 3:30 +)

1 Like

Putting together and releasing a few tracks that have been waiting in the queue for a while …

Those metal arm band just need some dry brushing with silver paint to give it a little bit of a “worn metal” look and you’re golden :slight_smile:

Ive just revamped my little modular. I call this the filter box. Modules from left to right.

Mutable Ears
Joranalogue Filter 8
Jakkplug Tides v.2
Meng Qi DPLPG
Modulaire maritime Syndikat
Antumbra Smog
DivKid OCHD
ALM HPO

All and all 48 HP.

I use the OP-Z for when I want to sequence stuff.

I love the filter 8, it has so many uses!
Even when filtering audio I can use it as a sort of envelope follower with different thresholds depending on which output I use.

No audio recorded yet though

5 Likes

Drank 3 coffees. Made nonsense on the DT. 3 tracks :upside_down_face:

Live recorded different start positions on a kick after the first kick goes away.

Some filter collisions on a single cycle waveform.

3 Likes

Creating absolutely nothing. One of the projects we work on is an important tool for students and teachers and we’re trying to deal with an almost exponential growth in usage.

7 Likes

recorded a few beats from this recently acquired little classic today…

7 Likes

4th coffee…

Digitone has joined the chat

Pretty cool what just 5 tracks can achieve

5 Likes

The voices are dooope

1 Like

thanks. :+1:

1 Like

Damn…sounds like it coulda been a track in the BOC NTS thing. Sweet sounds!
Vintage flavour

3 Likes

:pray: :pray:

Glad you can enjoy it!

1 Like

I tried do do my best without a DAW on this one. One take and kind of rough but it takes me to warm and safe place :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve spent the last few days building a wavetable oscillator in Reaktor that doesn’t use any sample material. Instead of single cycle waveforms, each wave slot holds a complex transfer function that has about 30 parameters (so far). These are all driven by a single phase accumulator. You can then step or fade between them with modulation. Because the transfer functions are calculated in real time, you can modulate them for even more morphing insanity. It also includes two modulation lfo’s, one of which has a variable waveshaper for more complex modulation shapes. I’m building a synth with two of them, but they are practically a self contained synth by themselves. Very happy with the results so far :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Love the video OP!!
Earlier this week I bought a DFAM to partner with my Digitakt, to inject some unpredictability and analog goodness into the mix. Boy does it make a fat kick drum. I also learned a new trick on my Digitakt, a sort of fake arpeggiator using retrig and plocking the tune parameter (comes in at around 2:10)…

4 Likes

Enjoyed the breeziness of this, nice1.

1 Like

Sounds ace, would love to hear/play!

my newest creation

10 Likes

trying to recreate the ps1 startup sound from memory on the Digitone. bass seems good but i think i’m missing some more sparkly stuff??

4 Likes