What are you creating during quarantine?

I’ve been teaching myself Logic the past couple of months and have been experimenting with going back into the box. I’ve been taking part in a weekly beat battle to try to learn new stuff each week and actually use all of these plugins and VSTs I’ve been buying on sale. Lol.

The other thing I’ve been getting into is houseplants and that was the theme I went with for my beat this week. :slight_smile:

Cosmic funk houseplants, with a side of Kool Keith. I was happy with how the Buchla synth lines came out.

6 Likes

Droning DN, polyrhythms and Aftereffects

2 Likes

I made this:

10 Likes

Finally got into pickup machines on the Octatrack. It fits perfect with a guitar. Jammin`with this a lot. This track was made on an OT, a Model:Samples, a Microkorg and a Strat. :happy:

4104 Tracks · Lil` Loop

Lol, this is me all the time.
1st I need to grow some trees so I can cut them down and build a house to have a music studio which I need to build a bunch desks and then make some instruments but first I need to make a CNC machine, but I’ll make a 3D printer to make the CNC machine then cut a case for my synth that I ordered PCB’s to make then create some software to use it and then I can make some music…gasping for air

Okay, the growing trees to build a house is an exaggeration, but the rest is about right lol :joy:

2 Likes

Have been learning (and enjoying a lot) Reaper over the last 3 months: I am sold and not going back :slight_smile:
Also been creating track templates (in Reaper) for my Synths.

1 Like

My brother-in-law is like that. Building everything by himself. He’s an engineer.

1 Like

My Sunday music project. I learn something new each time.

3 Likes

For me quarantine has become a time of rest and relaxation. That’s why I decided to record this sleepy song.
Hope you like it. :sleeping:
Model:samples // Digitone // Grandmother

1 Like

Recently picked up a used Arp Odyssey. I made a short vid getting acquainted with sequencing my new analog friend and running it through a Moog Phaser.

XP and skill points on Playstation.

2 Likes
1 Like

Among other things I been remixing a band called Diagram, here´s the 1st.

1 Like

Sick for 2 weeks with that crap corona… thank God i can still enjoy my tunes.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear. Stay strong.

3 Likes

Gonna start putting up some of my music projects here.

4 Likes

Really Nice Track! Love it a lot!

1 Like

Filmed a LOT of these Monday Jams during quarantine. Here’s one that started with doing rhythmic patterns on the Octatrack’s Thru Machines. I’m live looping Henna’s piano & vocals through them. My own vocals I handle with Pickup Machines. The beat is from the Rytm and the Digitone combined.

2 Likes