Weird MIDI Issue ; no midi out from sequencer

Shouldn’t be required.

It should be a midi problem. I don’t know how samples could help…but, sometimes, illogical things come over…

So it might a project midi setting, but concerning midi tracks, the only one I can see is “Cc direct connect”, and common channel between audio and midi tracks…
Midi control settings you mentioned concern audio tracks.
Can’t try your project right now. Hope someone will find soon.
Still think about velocity, because notes with velocity = 0 are not sent.

Question for everybody :
I mentioned “Cc direct connect” but do you know other project global settings for the midi sequencer ?

Edit : I add the Autochannel, Turbo Status, and the thing about common channels :

HOW MIDI IS ROUTED If an audio track and a MIDI track share the same MIDI channel, the MIDI track will block the audio track from sending out data while the audio track will block the MIDI track from receiving data.

Just in case :
Have you other tracks with the same midi channel and other settings ?
:sleeping:

1 Like

Is another midi track soloed? One track would have a gren light and the track your trying to play would be half bright red instead of full bright…

2 Likes

Velocity is at 100, there’s no solo track, there’s no other track with the same settings.

It could be the thing about common channels as I did change the midi channels for the audio tracks but no because I tried every channel (of course confirming everytime the midi channel).

The MIDI part is like blank, I haven’t used it yet in this project. Nothing has been changed, it doesn’t differ from a new project.

Weird indeed.

I copied your project, I HAVE THE ANSWER : have a guess, it was mentioned above by someone who love bananas…:grin::wink:

1 Like

I don’t see any soloed track or I really don’t get it.

Explain me again ; how to you solo/unsolo a track ? How do you see if there’s a solo track ?

Muted or soloed track ?
My guess is muted, I often do this and go “wtf” .

press Mixer, the 16th trig light is green.
To unsolo press that trig + CUE.

2 Likes

Goddamnit, I’m gonna facepalm myself for a while now

Thank you !

3 Likes

You can pay me a beer in the French Café ! :beers:

1 Like

Done !

6 posts were split to a new topic: Space bananas

My guess was that the track was muted but it seemed too obvious to ask.:sketchy::ecstatic:

WTF!! Same problem before reading this!!

1 Like

Solo ?

Lol classic… :joy: