We need a new, post-song mode Elektron Conspiracy theory

Of all the various Paul McCartney conspiracy theories, this is my favorite

1 Like

The post song mode conspiracy is no one actually uses song mode, especially those that requested it, they will have to find new excuses as to why they can’t finish tracks now :laughing:

22 Likes

We haven’t talked about Pink Floyd’s involvement in this conspiracy…

grafik

11 Likes

This might help, just make a couple extra pieces that read “Octatrack” and “overbridge”

10 Likes

These are amazing. If I had any conspiracy theorists in my circle this would absolutely be an Xmas present.

And this is straight facts. :clap:

4 Likes

Two words. Stereo samples.

2 Likes

And polyphony on ST/DT. Don’t forget the sampler for ST.

These are all just misplaced feature requests.

We need a conspiracy people

2 Likes

These are my picks for conspiracies:

1. The lack of arpeggiator on the MIDI outs of the Digi series is meant to stop trance from being made.

2. Elektron doesn’t want us to have a single power hub because they don’t want their boxes working together due to the PC bug (read that with as much snark as you want).

1 Like

Korg buys Elektron, releases OT Mk3 replacing crossfader with Kaoss-style X-Y pad.

5 Likes

The conspiracy is always what’s directly in front of us.

According to all my graphs, the UK took a nosedive exactly as song mode was announced. I can’t think of any other coincident events.

This will cause the city boys to sell all their stakes in Elektron, meaning dataline can buy them all back at 40% current value, and start work on the analog octarytmtakt.

TLDR; buy Elektron!!

3 Likes

Song mode is a hoax to interfere with elections.

2 Likes

…or Korg buys Elektron, releases OT Volvo and DT Vulva.

2 Likes

Mk 1 Rytm’s have the ability and inclination to hack into Defence mainframes and destroy the world.
However due to only having Usb 1.0 they cannot get the CPU to synchronise correctly with any interface or UI other than Overbridge (partially).

Elektron doesn’t want us to have KITS because they’re allergic to ferrets.

1 Like

Yeah, but are they just allergic like they can’t eat ferrets or is it one of them middle class allergies where everyone has to leave their ferrets outside because the airborne ferret protein particles will kill them instantly?

3 Likes

4 Likes

They’re pretty cool about it. The sign just says you Mustela when you enter…

I’ll get me coat…

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting these kind of magnets.
We all know how magnets work :man_shrugging:

Perhaps too meta, but I just listened to an episode of one of my favorite podcasts that discusses the social science around conspiracy theories.

Good listening while doing garden work