Want to play a techno live set in (southwest) Germany?

Unfortunately I don’t think so, we intend to avoid pictures and videos, we want people to enjoy the music. :slight_smile:

If the artists agree, there might be a .wav though, don’t know yet!

2 Likes

Oh man :slight_smile:
Around here in NL we have to do with warehouses and bunkers…

If you’re still taking submissions I ‘d be all up for it. Either raw techno or ambient-ish noodling. All hardware.

Unpretentious 4 to the floor rave:

More against the grain: (both live takes)

Beatless noodling:

Can do combined lightshows too:

2 Likes

Totally understand! :blush: people celebrate less freely when there are Cams around haha

1 Like

This is such inspiration to get a set together :joy:

1 Like

Bit late to the party but definitely interested :). From the Netherlands, so should be doable.

1 Like

Sup! :slight_smile:

Like I said, we’re having venues distributed throughout all of spring, summer and autumn, so any submission of your music is very much appreciated! Keep your stuff coming! :slight_smile:

Mr. Mech, a pleasure to meet you here, I’ve been binge listening to your “dj like” Digitakt-Sets on YT, really great stuff, would love to invite you! <3 Just DM me, so I can keep up with things.

That’s some really, really cool stuff, ngl. DM me! That lightshow is AWESOME!

Your response is overwhelming, love you guys. So, so many really talented musicians, I try to keep up with it! I honestly didn’t expect that many passionate musicians…I’m honoured!
Thank you so much!

Best

Stefan

4 Likes

There we are, we’re having our first few elektronauts playing on may 14 th on said and shown location:

@zamal.wav live for an hour:

and @MoeFerris & @slawa_soloma live for two hours:

So far, two more dates have been arranged exactly there, so we’ll see where it goes, I still got lots of messages that I will consider when organizing the next gig. :slight_smile:
@fffiiissshhh was planned as a third act but unfortunately couldn’t make it, things resulted in a rather short event of roughly four hours anyway so we just went with two longer sets.

It’s timed so we’re having a beautiful sunset going on while our guys are playing. :slight_smile:

Lots of stuff to do right now, not only bureaucracy, also technical stuff as I’m creating, building, measuring and adjusting the sound system all by myself…the things you do, when you love music. :wink:

18 Likes

I used to hate the phrase “back in the day” but now I’m older and have more responsibility, eh … it’s a thing. Some years back I would be all over this … good luck, it looks like a properly awesome location!

Kudos for going all the way with this!!! It makes me happy!

<3 from Hamburg

2 Likes

Oh a fellow Elektronaut from Hamburg ^^
Small world :slight_smile:

@guy 4h for the first event sounds really appropriate to test the waters! Wish you all the best, if I can manage it, I would love to visit one of the upcoming events :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, our target audience reaches from about 18 to whatever age is fine to still listen to techno.
So…feel free to come by! Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

A few factors made us go this way. First and foremost, Palatinate Forest ist a natural reserve, so there is flora and fauna to be taken care of and we intend to keep things sustainable and fair for everyone. Secondly, we wanted to take advantage of the locations charm when sun is setting…it’s the most gorgeous view!
Thirdly, there are lots of elderly hikers that we would have to reject on the castles entrance if we started too early. So timeframe is given and we just took it the way it is without negotiating too much in one way or another. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey there Mama …
(maedon here)
I’m totally down to play :slight_smile:
I just posted this in the media (but for some reason the link. doesn’t work so here’s the video)

you know i’m in Berlin

8 Likes

Oh, hey there, we’ve been chatting on instagram a while ago, right? :slight_smile:
Your link unfortunately leads me to…nowhere:

maybe just dm me so we can get this fixed without spamming the thread. :smiley:

Best

Stefan (you can call me Stefan, Mama feels a bit strange I guess ;D)

2 Likes

Well, presale has begun, if you’re interested in listening to our fellow Elektronauts, just scan the QR code or visit mama-analog.de/tickets

See you there! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey

I know you were trying to have fun with the music and performance, but I suspect that comments about the performer’s clothes wouldn’t make them feel particularly good. Your comment was both a compliment and a dig at the same time. People with female bodies, and people identifying as women, find the music biz much harder to turn to their advantage than men with male bodies. They get negative attention regardless of what they wear: if it’s too sexy they get complaints, if it’s not sexy enough they get complaints; but men get almost none of this. Berlin’s a very sexually liberated city, too so the expectations on all sides are different there than most other places. Personally I think it’s best to just drop this aspect of the discussion entirely and to focus on the music, especially at Elektronauts.

Disclaimers

I hope you don’t mind me speaking out @pulsewidthmod.

I’ll accept being flagged as constructive criticism if my intended allyship isn’t on-point).

6 Likes

I think it always depends on the experience and the perception of the human who reads a comment like mine and draws his/her very own interpretations from it. But it’s a very sensitive topic, I agree with you. But to be clear, a compliment, yes, a dig, no. I am completely neutral and have nothing against women or men who feel differently than they look. And I wasn’t even alluding to that! Just a neutral reaction to a challenging presentation. Maybe that’s debatable. And that’s okay.

4 Likes

Honestly, people’s comments don’t affect me at all. It is what it is, but what you say … is 100% on point. Yeah, i wore a very provocative outfit. I had fun doing so too. When I first started playing out, i almost hid the fact that I was a woman. I’d wear a hood. Now, I feel comfortable that my music and my performances stand on their own so … i’ll let my personality shine.

6 Likes

Hallo. Ich bin bestimmt viel zu spät dran. aber vielleicht ergibt sich etwas in zukunft. ich komme aus Bingen am Rhein (RLP) . :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I never thought my comment would be taken in a negative way and would raise this specific topic! I let everyone be how they want to be but please let me be like that too and understand my reaction, which was not meant to be derogatory. That was really not the point…Was just a saying… Like, hey cool outfit, distracted me a bit from the performance. I was drawn more to the visual than to audio :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

<3

It was a wonderful evening, we had all kinds of people dancing peacefully and having a good time.
PA was really fine, I’m a bit proud of ourselves as we built it from scratch. Kept it a bit shabby and diy-themed though. :wink: We want to have people perpetuating themselves on our subwoofer enclosures instead of painting them black or something.

A huge thank you to @slawa_soloma, @MoeFerris and @zamal.wav. :black_heart:
Some impressions:

It was a blast and we’re as happy with the outcome as we can be. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Pallazzzooooooooooooo!!! Best club ever!!!

1 Like