Waldorf M

I like the esthetic ! Looks like lab equipment :slight_smile:
you did replace some of the labels with numbers ?

1 Like

I dymoed the midi cc’s there so that it’s easy to modulate everything with the OT.

How did you get the sample to loop properly?
I’ve uploaded the T400 as a transition but when enabling looping the choir like quality of the sample disappears.

Or if some else could help me with the settings.

My loop points isn’t perfect, but good enough with some reverb. Here is the setting:

1 Like

Cheers,
I got it working.

indeed I have the ipad waldorf microwave app and saving up for the waldorf m 16 voice hardware synth.

1 Like

So my new Waldorf M 16 special edition arrived this week and I finally updated the firmware to the latest version 1.11. It was shipped with really old firmware v 1.0.8. Update went smooth but was a bit of a pain in the ass since I had to do a software update then the dsp firmware update and then the exp firmware update for the additional voices. So how da heck do I access the cool new Braids algorithms and other new oscillator and types? I tried switching to MVA version but do not see the new stuff.

1 Like

3 Likes

If anyone fancies discussing a trade deal for their M, please let me know. Based in UK and have lots that could work in a deal of some sort. Thanks :blush:

Thanks, I will check it out. This weekend I plan to hook up my new Waldorf M 16 to my Hapax sequencer and Virus TI2 keyboard and also test MPE with my Exquis controller. It is a deep complex blue beast for sure. Love the sounds and how gnarly the bass can get for industrial cyberpunk stuff. Definitely love the filter how dirty it can get and nice addition to use with my Virus TI2… It is a lot heavier and larger than I expected! Anyways for travel I have the ipad Waldorf Microwave app and can sample the M.

1 Like

I found this tutorial helpful learning my M as well

1 Like