Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Does the bundle come automatically when you purchase direct? My order doesn’t mention it :man_shrugging:

what is it even bundled with? it doesnt mention anything not even in the check out.

Edit: ok saw now at the elektron site. some cables and a dust bag… nice!

I’ve been reading about some bag and a poster according to this thread.
I guess I just bought it in a haze of GAS and didn’t notice the bundle was a part of it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let’s hold virtual hands together and hope for the best eh? :sweat_smile:
Squeeze real tight :flushed:

1 Like

Take this time to rtfm or to wtfv. :grinning:

I remember Elektron shop saying ‘buy bundle’.
I presume all their online shop stock was the bundle version but not 100%.

2 Likes

I think it was the bundle until stock was gone. A nice touch to drum up day one sales.

Would expect direct sales to return to “just” a Syntakt.

Still no despatch note for me :sleepy:

1 Like

https://www.musicstore.de/nl_NL/EUR/Elektron-Syntakt/art-SYN0008237-000 have it in stock.

As soon as it was available on Sweetwater I put in my pre-order. That being said I wonder with how long its going to take for them to start shipping since they sold out so fast on the Elektron site proper. Good for them… bad for us!

I don’t mind supporting Elektron directly but… a dustbag (you can see it in the picture on the website) and 2 cables (the 1,5 m jack cables Elektron wich sell on their website for 12 euro each, I assume they are the same…) is not much for 50 euro’s more than the Syntakt at Thomann and Musicstore, so I hope the dustbag is a very limited run and will be a collectors item in two decades (a bit like my MD mk2) :innocent:

1 Like

My track and trace number doesn’t work, does yours? Also my delivery date in the attachment says today’s date… which I doubt… but would awesome obviously :star_struck:

Same here.

They offer free shipping so I think this is where the extra 50 euro is coming from I’d say. Not super keen on the bag either. The best inclusion would’ve been a decksaver. PL-2’s are sold out on the site right now so maybe they were taken up by ST purchasers as well. Should’ve thought about it myself. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

FWIW I just got an “advanced shipping notice” with a tracking number that FedEx doesn’t recognize yet (Yes, FedEx, despite the website’s claim that they use UPS).

I would expect that they have some kind of shipping logistics deal with FedEx–they probably gave FedEx a whole bunch of Syntakt boxes to ship with the idea that they’ll send the label data in one batch as soon as all the orders are in.

I’d expect the actual boxes to start going out in the next day or two.

1 Like

same

Typical - no shipping notice for me yet and now my local music store has got 10+ in stock.

2 Likes

Just received a new shipment notice saying the shipment will be able to track from tomorrow and will reach me Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 Like

My shipment notice says it’s shipping and arriving today. I am skeptical.

just got that 2nd shipping notice.

estimated delivery 27th April (my birthday) - 2nd March (not my birthday)

my girlfriend is always like what would u like for your birthday, csn I get u any music stuff?

I’m like it’s too expensive n tbh I’ve already bought it myself :joy:

just get me some more 303 tshirts :partying_face:

5 Likes

Ordered the moment these were available on the site and no shipping notice so far.

2 Likes