Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Be keen to know if that poster comes with the regular edition or only in the bundle? Just from the folded glimpse it looks awesome and like it wants to be framed and on my wall

Anybody who ordered from Elektron got a tracking number yet?

1 Like

Nope by now on my side. I had to contact support for another topic and asked about shipment of my order. Possibly between today and Monday.

2 Likes

Only an order confirmation so far.

1 Like

It is.

2 Likes

so, is the bundle (with the drawstring bag and the cables) sold out for good now? or is it going to be restocked?

Heh, I thought the order was going to be a pre-order so I wasn’t expecting it any time soon - but now my hopes are up since I got in just before the sold out status and my order is marked as paid.

I bought a Deluge to take away on an international trip but now if this arrives in time I’m going to have a dilemma.

I received shipping notification 15 mins ago. I can’t seem to be able to track it (yet?) though.

1 Like

Sweet. Hopefully they’ll all be sent out today.

…since the elektron shop always has to leave some price headroom a little above their official retailers, they’ll keep on with the nice tradition of some little xtras included with every order…
they make quite some more bux by selling directly, cutting all middleman…retailers always need to make at least a 25% cut on top…so be sure all syntakts to be bought via retailers got there for some quite lower pricetag in first place…

while cutting the middleman concept gets more and more reasonable…
when i still had special conditions at the elektron shop, a second ot for example was nowhere near to it’s official pricetag elsewhere…
and if i would say out loud what a digitakt really costs, end of the day, it would be my last day…

aaaaand good to see, how they’ve grown up and learned a lot…businesswise…skipping tradtional tradeshow product launches and do a perfectly timed online one instead, with carefully picked influencer names all over the place, all ready and prepared to drop their own exclusive news on a product the same day is obviously next level 21st century shit…

good to see u all that happy, like kids again, waiting for their new big red firetruck to finally arrive… :wink:

this new sonic toy is worth waiting and worth every whatsoever pricetag for sure…
more than two decades of swedish sonic know how and a crossover of all their nicest trix in one box is a truu new chapter…i’m happy, too…

1 Like

I hate waiting :slight_smile:

…waiting was sometimes the best part of it all, once u look back… :wink:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

me too! right now

1 Like

:partying_face:

Any idea on import tax from Elektron to U.K. anyone? :nauseated_face:

I too went through the payment prompt twice, but now my CC shows two charges and the order is still marked as unpaid :roll_eyes: In any case, I emailed Elektron support, they responded and told me the order did indeed go through.

3 Likes

Anxiously waiting for this to join my Digitakt, Digitone and A4mk1. I sold a machinedrum a few years ago. This wil partially heal that wound. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t go there :joy:

I think we’ve reached a broad agreement that there shouldn’tbe anything extra but I’ll wait and see…

1 Like

Hey im in the IN crowd now!

Or is it IT crowd

My first try run will be with a Nord Lead 2, audio NL2 to ST and NL2 used as a midi keyboard while ST sequences NL2… with the analog fx block i think its gonna sound pretty aweomse!

1 Like