Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Yep, it’s all in the timing. Coincidentally, I saw a used one one Reverb, but it was marked up to $1,250. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yikes. Thats major fomo action there.

Welp, thats me sorted. Delivered, and After only about an hour with this beast, if it helps at all, I think it’s going to be worth the wait for those of you still in package limbo.

Holy mother, this thing has girth and character for days without sacrificing digitally crisp territory at all. No candy in my box, but I still say, “Yum yum”.

May The Force Be With You! :flashlight:

12 Likes
2 Likes

you better hook up that dn

2 Likes

The Tiny Trinity will then be complete!

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting a new startup animation but damn that’s sexy. Octatrack (especially the MK2) is still probably my favorite overall but Syntakt is a close second. Rytm and A4 need to work on their startup game though

5 Likes

Does anyone know when they will be restocked again on the elektron site?

Yisssss! (Its here!)

15 Likes

Just got a message from Thomann this morning: Syntakt is shipped! :train: :train: :train: :train:

4 Likes

Mine arrived yesterday after an overlong adventure and stop in Oude Meer.

I want to take a moment to give appreciation to Christian from Elektron support. He kept an eye on the status of my Syntakt shipment and sent multiple emails to update me and check in.

9 Likes

KMR emailed yesterday : Syntakts just landed there …being sent out today…so…hopefully …tomorrow ?! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

It’s beautiful

13 Likes

Similarly, I’d like to give a shout out to Fredrik. Super helpful with my questions and straightened out my odd shipping situation.
FREDRIK! :raised_hands: You’re awesome!

8 Likes

Yup I am in West mt airy/chestnut hill part of Philly…

1 Like

Anyone still stuck in customs clearance delay or just me? No update for 36 hours now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

and there we have it…DPD tracking for tomorrow :yum:

Me too!!!

1 Like

Finally a light at the end of the tunnel!

3 Likes