Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Indeed! Philly represent!

1 Like

It’s alright folks, I’m after the buggers.

19 Likes

I saw one on my way to work this morning, I seriously thought about it…

1 Like

My syntakt arrived last night, 6 days from the order to my front door. I had a pretty good shipping experience all things considered.

After an hour just messing around with different sounds and a simple sketch, I’m pretty comfortable saying this is the synth I’ve been waiting for. It seems like a great balance between immediacy and depth and I love the way it sounds. I can’t wait to spend a couple of full days with it.

7 Likes
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
8:53 AM FORT WASHINGTON, PA On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Looks like my time here is almost over… started it’s journey the 22nd of April… now all I have to do is wait till the fedex guy comes and drops it off… Can’t wait to play with my new toy!

3 Likes

May the 4th be with me indeed…
IN TRANSIT
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
ST CATHARINES, ON

3 Likes

my wait is over… hope it is for the rest of you soon!

13 Likes

Scheduled delivery time by 4:30 PM today.

We’ll see, but considering it was in Paris last night and already departed the Indianapolis IN FedEx hub early this morning, a late afternoon SoCal delivery isn’t out of the question.

Seem to have completely bypassed that Oude Meer snag. :man_shrugging:t3:

Considering I ordered last Friday after the processing cutoff, and things didn’t really get moving until late Monday, a delivery today from Sweden would be insanely fast.

4 Likes

Oh damn! You’re not that far from me over in Norristown. Let’s rock with our Syntakts!

1 Like

“At local FedEx facility” :partying_face: but not yet “On vehicle for delivery” :truck:. Still, scheduled for delivery today by 4:30 pm. We’ll see!

For every Syntakt delivered to my apartment today, I will donate $10 to a local charitable organization. (Up to a limit, of course.)

(edit: On FedEx vehicle for delivery!)

3 Likes

Lucky you ! I ordered last Friday too and it was picked up by FedEx on Monday. Now it sits in Koeln, finger crossed for it not going through Oude Meer…

1 Like

Got mine today and dropped it straight into this setup.
Could spend hours/days just on the ST-DN-DB4.
So far I really like the ST.

12 Likes

Well after nearly 300 hours, and a day shy of two weeks, my Syntakt was delivered. Of course this is the day I don’t work from home, so it’ll be a while until I can take it for a spin, but it looks like my time here is over.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting!

8 Likes

Delivery rescheduled from today to tomorrow. It didn’t make it from Newark to Branchburg last night (Branchburg apparently being where the delivery trucks hang out).

1 Like

Delivered and loving it.
SY Bits is commodore 64 bliss.
Very happy with this. :slight_smile: :grin:

8 Likes

It’s funny to see on your photograph that the Syntakt looks so much more modern than the DN, although they are mostly the same box, just because of the different black color, the salmon color scheme and the display.

The latest Osmose news letter made it quite clear we won’t be seeing it for sometime therefore the money I put aside for it was spent today on a Syntakt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The DN does look gorgeous in the dark though.

1 Like

Whoa! Delivery by tomorrow apparently! Wooooo!

3 Likes

You got old very quick.

1 Like