Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Original delivery date today - now delayed into next week sometime. Toronto area
Elektron please do not use international economy - charge us the difference for priority.
DHL delivers to me in 48 hours from Czech Republic.

Thursday, April 28, 2022
9:33 AM KOELN DE Operational Delay

Wednesday, April 27, 2022
12:41 PM|KOELN DE|Arrived at FedEx hub

Friday, April 22, 2022
10:09 AM||Shipment information sent to FedEx

1 Like

No longer waiting :grinning:
Just going through presets as my backing music while working.

First impressions: did not expect there to be a reasonably convincing 303 available to me in this box. I’ve been pondering getting something to do that for a while, now I can write that off as unnecessary.

2 Likes

The Eagle has landed.

8 Likes

Welp, looks like I’m also delayed in Germany. @FreddyUnreal and @mreilly, you too? I was surprised they didn’t already have a stack here in the States already. I was hoping to rock out this weekend!

2 Likes

No pressure, but while I wait for mine to arrive I’m relying on you to convince me that I made the right decision and this thing is capable of scaring young children and the elderly.

2 Likes

yup, me too…actually getting annoyed at this point… I don’t know which side dropped the ball, but I know normally a company talks to the shipping companies before a large roll out to make sure they can handle the additional volume. That said it also seems like fedex is prioritizing business shipments over our single shipments(makes sense from a business stand point but still sucks)… I was hoping that since we made it to a larger Fedex hub it would move… but woke up to a fedex email saying it’s delayed… no delivery date… F***ing annoying… happy birthday too me:(

1 Like

I figured they’d come right into the FedEx hub for a delivery this week. Ordering right from Elektron should result in earlier arrivals than other stores, not later. Why would I want to order from the company if I’ll get it sooner from elsewhere?

EDIT: I’m not angry with Elektron, I’m just being a whiney brat. I love you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll do a little session for the wife and kids later.

Two birds with one stone.

5 Likes

Just delivered

Gear4Music Uk ordered Monday arrived now

I did not trust any of the UK retailers but Anderotons which had it OOS

they usually take money upfront with no stock

Ordered from Thomann last Thursday, received shipping confirmation on Monday, still waiting for updates from DHL so it must be stuck in UK customs. Oh well, time to RTFM.

5 Likes

Any idea when they’d get another batch ? I put my order yesterday because I couldn’t earlier…

I didn’t get my Fed Ex email yet but I am seeing the charge go through for my Sweetwater order also. Sounds like the first shipment is in!

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Yes. Operational delay as well :roll_eyes:
I work with a company in Germany and port deliveries/shipments in general have been delayed a lot lately. Don’t know if it’s related but could be? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I pre-ordered from them too, but due to where I live, I have it shipped to the store for pickup. Haven’t heard anything yet, but I’m hoping to have something to play with this weekend!

I don’t think I’ll be ordering direct from Elektron again. I ordered nearly instantly from the link going up and yet it wasn’t given to fedex until Monday and now we are dealing with fedex issues.

Elektron, I hope next time you work with a distribution partner in North America. You’ll be able to ship a pallet of these things, which will be far cheaper for the long trip and then could use a logistics company to do foam packaging and shipping. If I am not mistaken you already partner with Moog in Canada so you would in theory already have a relationship.

I imagine my breath is wasted but I needed to say something. Im sure it will be worth it when it arrives

5 Likes

To be fair, when I bought my M:C direct from Elektron when it came out it was shipped and received promptly. Not sure this is in their hands.

On the other hand, I’m talking to another dude in Phily who says his is already in King of Prussia, so that’s a whole bunch of BS.

1 Like

I think it’s fair to put a lot of blame on fedex.

2 Likes