Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Ordered mine from Elevator Sound in Bristol on 22nd. No order update as of yet :disappointed:

I just placed another order on the Elektron website. Looks like they have stock again. 1st order was placed with Sweetwater in the US last week.

1 Like

I found one at Gear4Music and ordered it yesterday. Due to arrive in Portugal on Friday via UPS.

Thanks for the heads up, I just did the same. I had a preorder with L&M in canada and cancelled it because they have no idea when they are coming in, how many they are getting, or what my place in line is.

Yeah!! I got my notification from them today also and then DHL confirming delivery for tomorrow… pretty excited but bricking it at the same time in case it’s delayed as Friday is my first day back in the office for months and don’t want to miss it!

1 Like

For FedEx to US folks (I’m in NC) status just changed!

Now says ON TIME… So hoping tomorrow!
Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.51.42 PM

3 Likes

I pre-ordered mine from Long and McQuade on launch day and got a notification of shipment today. Too bad they couldn’t give you more details

Very excited to get mine!!

2 Likes

I’m mad at UPS, I should have received mine today but the delivery guy preferred to not ring my bell and try to put the box in a tobacco store 5km away… That was closed. I was home.
Tomorrow it’s trying to deliver again… at the tobacco store :rage: And no option on their shitty website to make them deliver it at my address, as the original address was replaced by the one of the tobacco store…

Got mine today, spent 10 minutes with it … it’s fun!
In a way it’s pretty much everything that I wanted the digitakt to be

5 Likes

Looks like Nightlife Electronics in Vancouver might have some Syntakts in stock…

You were smart and ordered early, I waited until friday evening. I can understand not knowing when or how many units they’re getting, but I can’t conceive how they don’t know where a customer’s place is in line. That’s just poor organization.

Ordered from Perfect Circuit day of, have heard nothing since. We’ll see.

I feel like the fedex person that is bringing these to the US is just driving around doing a tour of Europe.

4 Likes

I actually plotted it out and at this point it’s moving only a little faster than if you walked them from the original shipping location.

I wonder if they’re on roller blades with a wagon of Syntakts, slowly Making their way to the States while taking the scenic route through Europe.

2 Likes

Some peeps I know ordered from zzounds and it said may but then they got it today :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I finally pulled the trigger last night. Sweetwater rep says ETA is early June :frowning:

1 Like

The first Sweetwater shipment must be spoken for, then. Or severely delayed. They told me “in a week or so” on Monday.

1 Like

Lucky me and my free afternoon
Captura de pantalla 2022-04-28 062817

2 Likes

Delivered yesterday! Awesome machine. Well worth 6 days of waiting.

First impression:
Sounds very good. aren’t the knobs a bit more rubbery?

3 Likes

My Sweetwater order info was just sent to Fedex

5 Likes