Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Lesdoit

1 Like

Yes - we have to do this. The Oude Meer collection.

If you got your Syntakt, start building a track. If you don’t have it, start planning your track. These would be Syntakt only, 2-6 min in length, no external processing. Extra bonus for authentic Syntaks that went through Oude Meer and survived :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Na, people will be complaining FedEx lost the song mode in Oude Meer

2 Likes

So weird this came up because I just finished a short piece for all of you–Oude Meer (Waiting). Will upload soon!

11 Likes

Never thought I’d be so happy to see a shipment change from On Time (in Oude Meer) to Delayed (in Memphis).

3 Likes

OK - to keep this thread on topic, I’ve started the Oude Meer Collection thread :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay! Finally some progress!

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that ordering from Perfect Circuit, even though they were out of stock, was not a bad move. I almost ordered from Thomann. Anyone know why, how they are $160 cheaper than anyone else?

Because I’m a massive nerd and love to know my equipment inside out, I printed and read the manual today with a cup of coffee.

Pretty impressed with the manual, nicely written and pretty clear I thought.

I’ve been watching true cuckoo, Andrew Huang and loopop videos to get a feeling for what it will be like, but still picked some things up from the manual.

Mine arrives tomorrow!

7 Likes

Mine just got to Oude Meer yesterday! Was stuck in Koeln before then. Hopefully I don’t have another 5 days to wait in Oude Meer purgatory.

I’ve had a lot of 2+ week shipping issues with major purchases (a bunch of Monome devices, SSL Big SiX) during the pandemic so I’ve adapted to it. Funnily enough I’m going to Sweden June 5th, I certainly hope it’s not the case where it would’ve been faster for me to grab a Syntakt by going to the Elektron office.

2 Likes

I’m guessing you’re going to be late posting it. Ok I’ll stop now… No I won’t.

1 Like

Finally an update… From Oude Meer yesterday to Memphis today, scheduled to arrive to me near Seattle tomorrow.

Looks like we’ve got our heads above (old lake) water!

2 Likes

i ordered mines like last week from sweetwater and got it already. They said my preorder would arrive next month.

Or unhappy people returning it

I have used it now for 5 days and I don’t think it is Elektron best machine to date

Looks like mine was indeed released and just caught a flight to a certain west coast city

Wishing y’all the same luck.

2 Likes

Mine just made it to Charles de Gaulle. We’ll see how it goes from there … :grimacing:

Edit: Well that was quick. It has now departed Charles de Gaulle and is in transit. :cool:

2 Likes

And now my metal baby is in Paris. Go go go!

4 Likes

I’ve had mine 5 days and I think it’s Elektron’s best machine for me to date.

I can totally see how it’s not for everyone though.

9 Likes

These are the takes I love to hear. It’s just fun to hear when people are stoked about something, especially when it’s an instrument and it’s all about making cool stuff.

I’m not getting a Syntakt but I’m rooting for all of your who are dealing with delivery issues. May your Syntakts arrive swiftly, be sure to share lots of jams.

6 Likes

I think i like more Model Cycles

I can really venute more on the Model Cycles than the Syntakt

I can get into more wild territories and unusual rhythm

Maybe I should have it for a bit lore time

Right now I was thinking to replace it with an A4 MK2

1 Like