Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

My Syntakt just arrived at Stanford-le-Hope. Should be with me tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to take my son to his football tomorrow night which involves a two hour round trip so probably Friday before I get to play with it :cry:

It’s alright, I’ve got to hide mine from my wife until someone buys my fucking Lyra.

8 Likes

@mreilly @FreddyUnreal

BY OUR POWERS UNITED, WE WILL WILL THE SYNTAKT INTO OUR STUDIOS!

3 Likes

OHM

6 Likes

Also in Cologne. Original estimate said it would arrive here in NY today, but Fedex says there’s been an “operational delay”. At least they’re all keeping each other company.

3 Likes

@SouvlakiPlaystation @slicetwo @mreilly

Any of you in this thread I started a few months ago? Just putting it out there. If you’d like to join in. Hoping to eventually get meetups or shows together. At the very least share ideas.

2 Likes

Come on the Rubadub Crew!

4 Likes

The FedEx delay could be my fault… As I am destroying their servers by refreshing the tracking page every 5 seconds :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I put an order in with Moog Audio as well but have not heard anything. Did they send you an email yesterday?

My SP-16 is for the chop. Mines selling on eBay but for less than I would like, but you know how it goes…. New Shiny and all that.

1 Like

They called me Monday at 4pm. They have 32 people on the list for 22 units.

1 Like

Gear4music order delayed - guessing Elektron late sending them some :frowning:

Cant complain as still having fun learning the Octatrack with plenty to do!

thanks for the response, I must have been too late and on the next order.

1 Like

fedex international economy is killing me. was supposed to arrive today (US). left göteberg friday now it’s still sitting in köln. adjusting expectations. i should be just happy i have one on the way.

3 Likes

Got one ! :tada:

3 Likes

just finished putting all new pots in this beast last night. now maybe i’ll actually get some time in with it before the syntakt steals all of my time.

4 Likes

Ordered mine from Elevator Sound in Bristol on 22nd. No order update as of yet :disappointed:

I just placed another order on the Elektron website. Looks like they have stock again. 1st order was placed with Sweetwater in the US last week.

1 Like

I found one at Gear4Music and ordered it yesterday. Due to arrive in Portugal on Friday via UPS.

Thanks for the heads up, I just did the same. I had a preorder with L&M in canada and cancelled it because they have no idea when they are coming in, how many they are getting, or what my place in line is.