Update Analog Rytm MK2

I had this happen to me once only, and it happened when I had the AR connected to logic with overbridge. I though maybe overbridge or some kind of midi loop might’ve been causing this bug then… does it happen to you when connected to a computer, or strictly on the AR as well?

I would hug everyone I saw if they fixed this bug. Bothers me almost every day.

4 Likes

Ok good to know - hope they sort this!

1 Like

I’ve found another bug of LFO being triggered when it shouldn’t
guess not all bug are fixed yet

first empty param locks, now lfo, I think my unit is a rebellion that doesn’t follow the rules…

1 Like

It was sat independently of anything else other than audio jacks to the mixing desk

1 Like

Overnight, with no updates and just moving the machine back to my workspace, the bug has “spread” / “mutated” and now the BD can’t be removed from the main output, whereas before the issue only occurred with MT/HT.

Interestingly it no longer impacts MT/HT, only BD.

I haven’t connected to Overbridge, I haven’t updated anything or loaded a new project.
It’s REALLY vexing as I had some recording to do today and now I’m lost in trying to troubleshoot instead.

do it already goddamnit!!!

4 Likes

my faith in this update is dwindling…

2 Likes

Yeah I was expecting Elektron to give us an update last Christmas and now we’re past the half-way point of another year. I feel it’s not going to happen now.

I’m pretty positive that bugfixes update will come eventually, not so sure about features though

2 Likes

If they added Slice and Werp machines from Digitakt, I imagine this forum would throw them a parade. Those really are game changers on the DT, and it would turn the Rytm into a whole new instrument

8 Likes

As their flagships - both the AR and A4, I am surprised they haven’t done more to update their firmware. Yeah, both the Slice and Werp machines would have been a necessary addition to the AR. When you find yourself going back to the DT, you start to wonder why bother buying or keeping the AR.

3 Likes

It’s Wednsday… today might be the day… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

9 Likes

this is why i am not surprised.

they gonna get everyone hooked on the smaller machines and once they have lots and lots of customers. BAM the expensive machines are going to be even more appealing

1 Like

Last night I dreamt the AR got an update. 2nd LFO and sample machines

Guyz it’s coming

4 Likes

10 Likes

bro let me dream

3 Likes

Did you know you can use individual outputs ans the Control In for more LFO’s?

2 Likes

Elektron is now a cable manufacturer. So no more cool stuff, sorry.

2 Likes