Unappreciative partner

Say her to stop to watching Underworld and Van Helsing instead show her Dracula (by Coppola), Twelve Monkey army and 28 Days Later :stuck_out_tongue: And then have a second listen of your tracks with herā€¦ I bet she dance in your arm then and love your music thenā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha!!! That made my day hahaha!!! Thank you!!

The good part is an unappreciative partner can be helpful sometimes. :slight_smile:
You may use he/she to filter ā€œthe same boring musicā€ from something that really stands out. You donā€™t hear that because itā€™s your music and you love it all, right? He/she doesnā€™t care.

2 Likes

it should be too, you are right on that point

Edit (to not recreate a reply) : i think the most important is to let each other poursuit whatā€™s really important for him/her (of course i exclude psychological and destructive path someone can have not talk about that caseā€¦)

But you never have to choose between your soulmate or the music. (at least every woman asking me that directly of indirectly not follow my road anymore todayā€¦) If she loves you, or he loves youā€¦ and let you to keep passion and help a bit (of course there is a vice and versa there with her/his passion) thatā€™s already a lot so if she donā€™t like the music anyway thatā€™s TASTE and we all different.

5 Likes

haha just 14 h sets of Woody at E-werk on Sylvster, every year. allmost everyone I knew came home earliest 2 January.

My wife likes to call my music ā€œkaden ongakuā€ (home appliance music) ā€“ like the microwave is broken or something. She loves telling people that one . . .

On the other hand, when I play live (and she comes), she always seems really proud and tells me and other people how good it was (with seemingly genuine enthusiasm).

On yet another hand, sometimes Iā€™ll be playing music in the living room that I really like/admire and she will ask, ā€œIs this you?ā€ and I feel kind of happy that she might mistake Plaid or Autechre or Mouse on Mars for my noodles! Then again, she likes more straight-ahead banging electronic music (e.g. Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Orbital, etc.) so itā€™s not like sheā€™s really appreciating whatā€™s playing.

So, hard to say.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve intrigued me. Letā€™s hear some ā€œkaden ongakuā€

2 Likes