Ultimate Digitakt stands using VESA mounts

Found on the interwebs … as the takt has an industry standard “Vesa” connection for bolts on the base, it will fit a monitor display base.

this one was made from a BenQ 15" desktop display , 90° adjustable …

12 Likes

nice idea!

found this one for $25AUD

Like this one because it can lower all the way down

3 Likes

whoa cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where did you get the screws and do you know what depth/thread they are?

1 Like

not sure where they sourced the parts

very cool

‘the length of the screw is specified as 7.4 mm excl. bracket (M4 thread). Just to be on the safe side we made it an even 7 mm in the manual.’

• eangman

also a (potentially) cool idea from RecButton

"Why not use a self adhesive velcro?

I have my LXR and Ambika on Vesa arms both left and right off my desk attached with a small velcro strips.

Works perfect and easy to detach."

i guess the advantage of screws is that once the unit is removed from the stand, there is no obstruction on the base, whereas there would be some attached velcro material on the base for the velcro idea. Seeing as how it all fits together automagically, screws sound like the best option to me.

keen to buy a Digitakt just to have some fun with making a hybrid stand. it’s the best i’ve seen for musical gear.

may I ask someone to attached few pictures? I`m curious to see the Digi on such stand/arm?

this is the one i just was inspired by today …

Very cool idea.

i guess the 90 degree adjustable angle is cool.

seems sturdy enough.

5 Likes

Now make it twisty

4 Likes

and make it audio responsive

although it looks totally awesome, actually the height adjustable one doesn’t seem all that stable for drum machine tapping etc …

i think the better tradeoff would be the stability of a non-height-adjustable monitor stand with adjustable angle, could be the best option.

1 Like

maybe so, they usually have a heavy metal base and it is rated to 10kg screens. so should be fine

Ive got this as a monitor stand, maybe overkill for a digitakt
https://www.ergotron.com/en-gb/products/product-details/45-245#/

3 Likes

fricken awesome. premium price for a premium product i guess.

How is the wobble/stability?

1 Like