Transfer 1.4 upgrade

That’s strange. Please contact support and we will help you out.

3 Likes

Did you set the Digitakt to Usb midi instead Overbridge mode?
Because i had issues to , but when i set it to Usb midi the problems were gone.

Yes, digitakt is set to usb midi. I also tried different midi setting, but without success(

1 Like

Something odd here too .
While i discovered that transfer needs to be in midi usb mode because Overbridge mode had issues with transferring (transfers stuck) with project files.
Overbridge mode and sending samples to the Digitakt with Transfer 1.4 has no problem at all. Tested with large wav files.
So i don’t know if there is a issue with modes and the dtprj files?
Can anyone else confirm this?

I can freely use Transfer v1.4 while Digitakt is in Overbridge mode, no issues

1 Like

Same.

Just bought a Digitakt and hoping to use Transfer to transfer my projects across from Model Samples so I can sell it, but no luck! Is there any way to do this?

No.

1 Like

Thanks, and **!!&^$

I tried to connect digitakt to transfer in overbridge mode also, but Transfer not even see it on connections page ((

I just tried to be tricky and backup a Model Samples project, rename the extension to .arprj and load it on the RYTM…no luck. I was pretty sure it wouldn’t work since so many parameters are different but was curious if there would be some version of the sequence. Transfer did prompt to copy missing samples but ultimately failed.

Wel that sounds like I might have a Rytm in my future. Again :rofl:

1 Like

I have all the latest versions for my Digitakt and Transfer app but when i try to copy over projects, they get stuck saying ‘In Progress’ and ‘Downloading Samples’.

Are u on pc, Mac ?
Tried a different lead, different usb socket
Able to transfer the free packs being posted on here?
Have u tried the different usb modes
Tried a simple test project that only features default samples ?

I’m on a Mac.
I tried the different usb modes as well.
I’ll try a simple test project with only default samples.

Still nothing working for me. Can’t send wav files, can’t back up any but the factory preset project. Have opened a ticket with Elektron. It has been silent for over a week. Gutted. Can’t even get samples on to my super expensive drum computer. Livid.

EDIT: AH, I can get samples on IF I download an older version of transfer and use that. I think Elektron are super sloppy at software. Shocking bad.

I had this same problem before updating the firmware: in order to load or save .dtprj files, Digitakt needs Transfer app 1.4 & firmware v1.21A
You can check which firmware version you have installed in that split second as soon as you turn on the machine (pay attention to the screen at the bottom right)

I must be missing something. Why can I no longer access my +Drive/Samples in the explore tab?

Transfer 1.4.01
Mac OS 11.2.1
Rytm 1.61

You need to be on 1.61B to access samples.

5 Likes

Did anyone mention about checking the firmware requirements

Or read the instructions

Or read the instructions

Or read the instructions

Ive done it too , there’s is still a very slight chance people who check everything still have issues.

Or read the instructions

4 Likes