Torso Electronics S-4 (sculpting sampler)

If it’s just an announcement of pre-order on 16th, what are you predictions for when will be the actual release?

since you represent majestic 12 and I blew the whistle like bob lazar I will keep my mouth shut
regarding any further predictions :zipper_mouth_face: kappa

4 Likes

This could be the best and most unexpected forum reply I have ever received :clap: :clap: :woozy_face:

5 Likes

I will tease something else since I saw your username on Bobs DeLorean …

It has a lot to do with S-4 but nothing with t|so.

So that the time until the 16th passes more quickly

1 Like

Time should pass very quick on Bob’s DeLorean indeed.
Actually my inspiration was MJ12 from Deus Ex (videogame), but obviously its developers took it from the real-life one.

2 Likes

It will be a 2024 release since they are hyping up a pre order this side of Christmas and not the device itself.

Yes would seem to be a 2024 release. Although maybe a few lucky people will get their hands on one before.

2 Likes

Influencers?

Most likely hehe. But I’m not sure if Loopop will be able to do one considering the war happening now. I can imagine that makes it a bit hard to get packages.

Just speculation btw, maybe he does get a review out.

Loopop is in Tel Aviv, I really doubt his packages are affected!

2 Likes

New teaser:

5 Likes

The backlit keys are looking great. The demos sound wonderful too. Looking forward to the 16th.

2 Likes

I hate teasers so much 🥲

4 Likes

Let’s hope Loopop has a video cued for tomorrow!

3 Likes

Walter Simons, is that you?

1 Like

£1599 for a plywood desk

The store pages are visually quite similar, think that was the point.

4 Likes

I think the designs are very different from each other.

Although both clean, TE is on a different level(not saying one is better than the other) with their use of form and color.

4 Likes

One must admire a man who can keep a secret, because he has value. What you know more than others makes money and gives you a measure of power.

2 Likes

That hits hard. Works well with the music industry as well. There’s a power in knowledge of your workflow. De-mystifying leads to contempt.

On a less heavy note, Deus Ex taught me the word ‘serendipitous’. Can’t remember who says it but it’s fairly late on, after the birth of Helios.

Having now read lots of William Gibson, I see the concepts in Deus Ex weren’t as fresh as I originally believed. However, I can truthfully say it’s the only work of fiction to borrow from Gibson which truly lives up to and expands upon the concepts while injecting so much of its own take on things to be unique and gripping in its own right.

5 Likes